Author's note

Hey guys!!!!

So first of all, I want to thank everyone of you guys that has stuck with me throughout this book, even if I barely update. I am working on it and will try to update a chapter before school starts on Tuesday.

Second, I want to say how touched I am at all your comments to my book. I read all of them and even reply back to them. If I don't reply, don't think I don't read your comment because I do. I am having a tough time in my life and it doesn't always involve Wattpad.

It's just my family expects so much out of me that I can't do it. I talk about books all the time because I just LOVE them. That's just who I am. I can't change that about me.

I am just insecure about my body and all that stuff, that I think negative about myself and no one listens to me so you can see where I'm going, right?

Third, I want to say that it is so hard to find somebody who is willing to make me a trailer, ya know? I ask and ask but no one does it. Does anybody know somebody who will do it and won't say no?

Fourth, I don't know why but it's like I was made to write books. Every time I listen to music, I get a new idea and have to write it down.

Fifth, Sorry about this I am putting my other publish books on hold do that I can complete The Rejected Mate and My Muted Mate.

Go read them if you haven't already. They sorta go together.

Sixth, I have a hunt that goes on and tell January 15 and I am nervous. I have a practice using my bow until last minute and I shouldn't have done that.

Wish me luck and keep me in your prayers so that I can get some meat for my family.

Love you all,
Crazy_Heels14