who loves boobies?

FIRST BOOK OMG, THIS IS SCARY!! WARNING: THERE IS CUSSING IN THIS BOOK, MINOR SEXUAL SCENES TOO!! MOSTLY NO SEX! Unless I change my mind haha ;) Enjoy!! (not the sexual scenes, the book you pervs)

~~~~~~~~

I didn't care that the entire class was watching me as I left the classroom and slammed the door on my way out. Today was another usual day at my stupid freaking school, the teachers getting pissed at me for not paying attention, then me leaving class because they were pissing me off. I walked through the hallway filled with trophies and pictures of the school's achievements until I got to the one I had seen so many times before. As I looked at the picture of all the boys lined up with football gear on, I saw a pair of familiar eyes. They were the same ones that I had. The only memory of my father was here, in a fucking school picture I thought. Then, the same way I had done so many times before, I punched the wall and walked out the school.

When I got home, the same silence as I hear every day greeted me. When I walked up the stairs, a picture of my dead mother was slightly off on the wall. While fixing the picture, I smirked and said, "If only you had never been there at all." My dad left when I was 5 and my mom died three years ago. Don't blame me, if you had met my uptight and strict mother then you would feel the same way about having her die overnight because of overdose. We had talked on the phone the same night where she had yelled the same thing over and over again when I hung up. Little did I know that that would be the last time I ever talked to her. Now that she was gone, all I had was a group of "friends" to keep me entertained and not hating life that much.

When I heard the door open I knew automatically knew who it was especially when I heard "Yo princess, get your pretty ass over here and bow down to the king". When I got down the stairs again I gave a smirk when I saw jet black hair sticking out of the fridge. "Well your Highness, the princess has other shit to do than watch royalty stack up on pounds of nutella like a teenage girl on her period". He turned his head when he heard my voice "Ah, the princess has arrived - OW ow", he said as I smacked him on his head. I grabbed the jar of nutella from his hands, "You should know better than to bother this princess when she's sleeping Jack".  "But I knew this princess couldn't resist my hotness so you woke up anyways", he chuckled while taking the nutella back from me. "Okay hotshot, so tell me why you are in my house while school is still in progress". I asked while he walked over to the TV. "Well, I heard a door slamming and it was pretty obvious it was you so I decided to ditch with you. I made up some stupid excuse that my sister was preggo, and here I am". I laughed, fully knowing that Jack didn't have a sister and walked over to him and grabbed a remote from his lap.

"Think you can beat me in COD?", I asked him. "Pfft, sure you can", He said as I remembered the last time we played and I beat him, when he proceeded to sit on the other sofa like a drama queen and ignored me for the rest of the evening. Almost thirty minutes later, It was the same thing again. He was sitting with his back facing away from me as the door was pushed open. "Miss me bitch?" I heard.

Kacey walked through the door and immediately looked at Jack. She rolled her eyes and asked, "He upset about you kicking his ass in Call of Duty again?". "Yup", I said with a smug glance toward Jack. "He just can't learn how to accept that he lost can he?", Kacey asked while laying down on a bean bag chair on the floor. "Hey!!", Jack yelled while glaring at me and Kacey. He finally turned around and pouted. "Awe, is little baby Jack sad?", I asked. "Yeah, maybe you can show me some pretty boobies and we can forget about this all?", Jack asked with a smirk. Kacey scoffed when I said, " Totally, just make a line here, how about five dollars per glance, yeah?" I swear I saw his eyes light up as he heard this. That was when the door burst open and I heard "OMG I LOVE BOOBIES, MY TURN NEXT". I knew it was Kaleb, Kacey's brother. "Ever the manwhore, eh", I chuckled. Kacey made a scrunchy face and said, "Ew Kaleb, shut up before I puke".

These idiots, are my so called friends: Jack, the bad boy of the school, a real softie if you ask us. Kacey, the only other girl in the group, with her gorgeous long brown hair that went right above her ass and her big brown eyes, you can imagine she broke many hearts. Kaleb, with his short army cut golden/brown hair and his built figure and ocean blue eyes (he got them from his dad), the main manwhore of us all. Then there was me. My black hair was long and a little wavy, I was curvy, and had cold grey eyes that were said to be captivating to many.

The next hour was spent laughing, lots of sarcastic comments thrown places, and at the end of the night everyone was so tired, it took me hell to drive them out of my freaking house.

~~~~~~

EEK not the best chapters ever, I know. This is my first time writing a story on wattpad :|

Hopefully, I get better at this haha, PICTURE OF BEA ON THE SIIIDE! She's so gorgeous :)

Until laater, LOVE

                               Disha ;)