Dinner

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

You sat there laughing as Undertaker slammed his hand on the table. You had no idea he would laugh this hard. Undertaker began to lean back laughing and eventually fell out of his chair.

"A-are you okay?!" You asked quickly getting up.

Undertaker laid on the ground clutching his sides still laughing. You giggled, and helped the man up. You were telling him about your life in America. You had told him about the day of your first party...

"Eheheheh~ hahaha... Oh my I'm sorry dear. I didn't mean to laugh, but when you told me about that lady you mistaken as a man I couldn't help it ehehehe~" Undertaker giggled as he got back up.

"I swear! I didn't know I thought she was hitting on me." You said still giggling.

Undertaker sat down and cleaned some dust off his robe. You smiled and sat back down. Dinner was fun. You both played with your food, talked, laugh, and even had a small food fight.

~flashback to food fight~

You played with the peas on your plate. Undertaker was just sipping some tea. You hate peas honestly they weren't your favorite... You decided to suck it up and just eat them. You stabbed you fork down, but sadly the pea went flying right towards Undertaker. You watched in horror as the pea smacked him right on the nose. He jumped surprised by the sudden hit. You blushed and began to think of an apology. Right when you opened your mouth to say something you felt something hit your forehead.

"Huh?!" You looked down and saw the same pea.

"D-did you just throw it at me?" You asked him.

He giggled and shook his finger at you.

"Ah, ah, ah...You started it ehehehe!" He giggled and didn't notice you picking up a piece of broccoli.

"Oh yeah? Well I'm gonna end it now." You said as you chucked the broccoli at him.

He made a sudden squeak as it hit him on the cheek. You gasped. What has gotten into you all of a sudden? Undertaker smirked.

"A food fight eh?" He said picking up his spoon.

"U-undertaker! You better no-"

You screamed as he pulled back the spoon full of smashed potatoes. You were then covered in potatoes. You smiled.

"This means war!" You shouted as you began throwing food back.

Let's just say Undertaker was great at throwing...

~end of flashback~

You snapped out of your thoughts when you heard a whimper. You and Undertaker had clean up the mess from the food fight, and didn't notice Alan walking in.

"I believe he's hungry ehehehe~ I have just the thing for him." Undertaker said grabbing a familiar jar.

Alan quickly wagged his tail an rushed let to the man. You pouted. Alan was suppose to like you more. Undertaker laughed as he played with the pup.

"Is this what your looking for?" He asked as he held up a bone shaped biscuit.

Alan barked and ran in circles while his tail wagged nonstop. You giggled at the sight. You never expected this man to love animals. Undertaker gave Alan the biscuit and grinned as the pup sat down and munched on the biscuit.

"I never thought you would be an animal person." You said smiling.

Undertaker munched on a biscuit as well. He sat back down and rested his arm on the table.