Chapter 21 - "You put them to shame"

Chapter 21

"How many floors do you think we should have?" Niall asked his mate.

"Two? I think we should have an attic or a stargazing patio like the other safe house we lived in." Amanda replied.

He nodded and quickly wrote down what she said. The two were discussing details for their future home that was going to be built after Zayn and Lina's house was finished.

"How many rooms?"

She pondered on the question before shrugging, "One for us, of course."

He chuckled, "Obviously."

"Four more rooms? They can be guest rooms for now."

"Whatever you want, Princess."

"Niall!" She whined, "You have a say in this too!"

"I'm fine with whatever you want." He smiled.

"So you won't mind if I make our room hot pink." She smirked.

His eyes widen and she laughed.

"That's what I thought." She kissed his cheek, "It won't be a bright pink, don't worry. I was thinking a pastel blue or creme? Which do you prefer?"

"Whatev-"

"Just chose one!" She pouted.

"Creme." He nodded.

"Perfect! I was hoping you'd choose that one." She squealed, kissing him on the lips.

"It's going to look amazing." He chuckled, "Now, what about the other rooms?"

"Pastel earth colors?"

"Pastel earth theme it is." He agreed, "What color is the whole house going to be?"

"Do you have any ideas?" She asked him.

"Babe, you can chose it. I do-"

"But I mind," She interrupted, "Please, it'll make me happy."

"What are the choices?" He smiled at her adoringly.

She brought out a book of paint samples and showed him the bookmarked pages, "Peach, pale peach, light coral, pale blush or pale taupe?"

He blinked a few times before pondering his decision.

"How about pale taupe?" He finally spoke.

She nodded rapidly, "That's perfect!"

"Do you want any other rooms? A library perhaps?"

"Yes! And a gym, so I can watch you work out." She continued and gave his biceps a playful squeeze.

"And I like the idea of having a stargazing patio. That way, I can make love to you under the stars." He whispered and kissed her lips.

"So, I'll literally see stars?" She laughed.

He laughed out loud, "Why don't we continue this later? I think it's time for a break."

"Is it now?" She challenged him.

LIGHT SMUT WARNING

He pushed her on her back and hovered on top of her, slightly putting his weight on her. "Can I-"

"Yes please." She gasped and grabbed his shirt to interlock their lips.

Still on top of her, he pushed the magazines and books off their bed before kissing his way down, filling the room with her moans and frustrations.