Day 1 with the crew

Kenzie-*walks into phinex Drop*

Laurance-Ahhh there you are kenzie i have Ben looking for you!

Kenzie-OH MY IREAN HELP ME!!!! NOT THE CASSINOVA!APHMAU WHERE ARE YOU!!!

Laurence-Hey!!!I'm not that bad!!!

Aaron-*Takes out sword and protects Kenzie*Lastence Just back off of Kenzie Can't you see she doesn't wanna be messes with.

Laurence-B-But.....Fine.... ;-;

Kenzie-Thx Aaron now I have an anoncement...I'm Starting a ask the MC Diary Crew!!! AND YOU GUYS GET TO ASK THE QUESITONS OR DARES FOR ANY ONE IN THE MC DIARY WORLD AND I MEAN ANY ONE EVEN THE NEW PEOPLE!!

Aaron-*Runs to Kenzie and covers mouth with hand*OK Kenzie I think they get it!

Kenzie-*removes Aarons hand*OK Your right sorry Aaron.*begins to tear up*

Laurnce-Look what you did Aaron you made her cry.

Aaron-...I'm sorry kenzie I didn't mean to I'm sorry...

Kenzie-*Sobs*I-Its f-fine I'm just gonna go home... ;-;*Runs home crying*

Aaron-...*whispers*I'm so sorry kenzie...*Chases after Kenzie*

Laurence-WELL THAT HAPPENED!

Aphmua-I headed my name...Wait where is everyone.

Lauence-Long story short Aaron made kenzie Cry And Kenzie ran off Soo...Aaron chased after her and that pretty much sums it up...Oh and Aaron protected her from me... I was told to leave her alone... ;-;

Aphmau- Aww poor kenzie oooh and I guess also poor you.

Aaron-*Silently Cry's and whispers*I couldn't get her to....

Aphmau*looks at Aaron and he falls to the ground crying*Poor Aaron...

Kenzie-*Looks at Aaron and walks over*

Lauence- oh no Kenzie went over!!

Aphmau-Calm down Laurence this could be good.

Kenzie-*Begins to tear up and runs over and hugs Aaron* whaa I Am Sooooooooooo Sorry Aaron I Forgive you I just don't wanna lose you as a friend Please you where the only one who protected me and acuely understood me!*Crys*

Aaron-*Hugs back*shh its OK Kenzie calm down I forgive you I don't wanna lose you as a ... friend ... eather now just calm down and we can go to kawii-Chan's Bakery and get you favorite flaver of cake OK.

Kenzie-Yay Aaron forgave me and let's get cake after this OK ^-^

Aaron-*Blushes*OK Kenzie.(Dang it why must she be So cute)

Kenzie-Ok what an eventful day well send in your questions and dares in the comments below I need them r you may never know if Aaron like me or many thing just ppz leave w comment with thy dare or question and I will read it. :)