SUMMARY

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Star Wars. All rights belong to George Lucas. I only have full ownership over my character, Katerina Ayres, and all plots that revolve around her and her family. Please do not recreate my character in any way shape or form, otherwise legal actions might have to be taken.

HYPNOTIC
It will be you, Princess Katerina, who will destroy everything he fights for.

Katerina Ayres had an immense amount of power stocked inside of her. It was, at first, a small spark that had ignited every fibre deep in her body. Then, it grew larger, spreading further from her head to her toes that she now couldn't help but feel powerful. She was stronger than her whole royal bloodline, each who had a secret they harbored. The truth about the Ayres bloodline was something that would shock the entire planet of Naboo, something so sudden that even Katerina could hardly understand.

            Although Katerina is a heir to the throne beside an old family friend, Padmé Amidala, there is another task that has been set out for her that Padmé can't quite attend to. Katerina is a Jedi; a mystical knightly order, trained to guard peace and justice in the universe. Katerina is more force-sensitive than her own parents, reaching a high midi-chlorian count that is surpassing normalcy. She must set out and save the ones she loves, including her parents who are growing weaker as the days inch by.

Her parents enlist an old master by the name of  Qui-Gon Jinn to help guide Katerina for her journeys. He is a legendary Jedi Master, someone who is gifted in the ways of The Force. Beside him, she meets Anakin Skywalker, another Jedi in-training who had been known as The Chosen One. The two are immediately annoyed by the other, wanting to prove their worth in a way that only leads to competition. But, beneath the warriors they had become, was a softening interior that made them vulnerable to each other.

             It would only be a matter of time before Anakin is hypnotized by the princess's strategic ways, and her immense amount of beauty that adorns her features. And, it won't be long before Katerina Ayres herself, realizes that Anakin Skywalker may not be as bad as she had once presumed. And when, only when, Anakin makes a move on her, will they realize the mistakes they make will only lead to consequence and pain.

-

DEDICATED TO: a few people, so here we go

leiasbian because even though she thinks she didn't help me with the plot, she did so shh

stilesluv bc we are star wars af

anakinskywaIker because her stories slay so so much! seriously, go check them out if you haven't already! :) there's a great amount of amazing Star Wars fanfiction.

COMING SOON
MARCH 2016
They will destroy each other.❞