Chapter 2

Author's POV

EXO and SNSD go to the hotel.They drive there by their own cars.But in SNSD,Sooyoung,Hyoyeon,Taeyeon and Yuri are in one car.Then,Jessica,Tiffany,Seohyun and Yoona are in one car.Sunny and Chen are in one car.EXO members go with their own cars.Sunny and Chen are couples but they fought yesterday and had a quarrel.Actually,that was because of Chen teased Sunny so,she really got angry.Sunny hated that.They are on their own way.Drive happily!!

5 hours later,

Seohyun : Huu!Finally,we arrive.

Yoona : Yeah!Pleasant here,right?

Sooyoung : Yes,why the ghosts will be here?These are totally impossible,now.

Tiffany : I feel something strange,guys!

Hyoyeon : I don't feel anything strange,Fany.Only you are happening.Don't be over-thinking.There's nothing here.

Tiffany : Hyoyeon unnie,let me go back.

Hyoyeon : So,you will lose,Fany.Also,your pair will lose.Kris!!!

Tiffany : Aish!Ok!I don 't want to lose.Among this stupid guys!

Hyoyeon : Hey,who is stupid?

Tiffany : Everyone!

Tiffany looks angry and goes away.

Taeyeon : Fany!

Hyoyeon : I think she is angry with me.

Taeyeon : Jeoma?Actually,me too.

Hyoyeon : You too what?

Taeyeon : I too feeling strange.Arraso?

Taeyeon gets out of the situation.Later,EXO arrives.

Sehun : Hey,where is Tiffany and Taeyeon?

Hyoyeon : They got angry because of me and already went into the hotel.

Sehun : Omg!What did you do to my two little sisters?

Hyoyeon : Two little sisters?Aigo!Sehun,what's wrong with your brain?

Sehun : Huh?I am just kitting.What?Are you feeling jealous?

Hyoyeon : Aniyo!Nae ka wae?You are with Jessica,ok?Don't turn to my side.

Sehun : Omo,nae ka wae?Never!

Sehun gets away from her.

Hyoyeon's POV

What the hell?Why everyone is getting angry to me today?Later,Luhan goes into the hotel and a moment later,he comes back with Tiffany and Taeyeon,too.Luhan can attract the girls very well.

Luhan : Everyone,today we have 9 pairs so,I will announce 9 rooms where all the pairs to live.Listen,please!

Taeyeon and Baekhyun room.no(205)

Tiffany quickly interrupts.

Fany : Wait!Are all the rooms the same?

Luhan : Yes,Tiffany.Why?

Fany : Ok,ok!Nothing.

Luhan : So,

Chen and Sunny Room.No(301)

Sunny : Why the rooms are totally different?

Luhan : I don't know.The receptionist told me that the other rooms were dangerous.Nobody can't stay there.

Tao : We're playing a horror game.Let's live in that dangerous rooms only.

Seohyun : Yes,I agreed.

Luhan : Wait!Let me go and ask to receptionist.

Even,I am feeling afraid.Aish!These guys are so brave.Dangerous?What's that mean?

Luhan's POV

I go and ask receptionist.

Conversation ****

Luhan : May I stay in that dangerous rooms?

R = receptionist

R : No,mr.Our manager locked those rooms.Nobody can't stay there without permission.

Luhan : I wanna talk to him.

R : No,mister.You can't.

Luhan : Why?We all are playing a game.We don't believe like those ghosts or vampires.Aish!We have never seen them,too.

R : But we have already seen,Mr.It's too dangerous for you.

I demand her but why isn't she agreed?These are not real and why are they believing?

Luhan : Have you really seen them?

R : No,but by looking the situation,we can't refuse to believe anymore.If there isn't more guests,we have to close this hotel,too.

Luhan : But now I have 18 guests.Those all are my friends.Your hotel don't need to close anymore,right?

R : But Mr.....

Luhan : We need to stay in those rooms.If not,your hotel will be in trouble.

R : O-ok!Ok!But be careful!

Luhan : Yes,we will.

R : So,I....I will give you those....those room numbers.Here,take a look,Mr.

Luhan : Please borrow me this form.

R : Y.....yes!

Then,I take the form and walk along to them.As I reach,

Tao : Luhan,you take so long.

Luhan : Mianhae.I have to demand her very hard.She is really strict,you know?Huuu!That's too tired to talk to her.

Tao : So,can you?

Luhan : Yeah!But that's really difficult.Huh,why is very hot?

Tao : It's Sunny.

Sunny : Did you call me?

Tao : No.I mean the weather.

Sunny : Oh,ok.Hehe.Sorry!

Luhan : So,I will.....

Tiffany : Oppa Luhan!

Luhan : Wae,Fany?

Tiffany : Let's just stay in the rooms that she(receptionist) gave.

Luhan : Why?

Tiffany : I...I am not feeling ok.I feel like we will be in trouble.

Tiffany's POV

I feel like someone is watching us.I am feeling everything strange,here.I believe those ghosts and this hotel.

Luhan : Fany,are you ok?

He looks me like I am a crazy girl.

Me : Luhan oppa!Do you mean that I am foolish?Hmm?

Luhan : No,Fany!No,I mean.....

Me : You mean what?Your looks,you are looking me like I am strange.I am a fool.

Luhan : Fany,I.....

Me : Why everyone don't believe me?Why?Do you all think I am crazy?Ok,all of you can do by yourselves.I won't care.Don't get regret after living in this hotel.Don't apologize me.Just leave me alone.I am crazy,right?

Luhan : I don't mean like that,Fany.Don't think wrong.

Kris : Stop,Luhan.You should listen her,too.You all are just doing for yourselves.You all don't think about her.You all just left her.You all just left her like a fool.Will she be happy?Think from her side,too.

Seohyun : Nae ka mianhae Kris.Jeoma mianhae.

Kris : Not me.Tiffany!

Seohyun : Tiffany unnie,please calm down.Mianhae.Everything will be ok.

I feel a little bit well because of Kris.He helped me.But I wanted to cry.

End of POV

Tiffany starts crying.