The Preacher's Sin.

"People who claim that they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us... It's people who claim that they're good, or any way better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of."

In the small, tight-knit community of St. Paul, you'd usually expect bright smiles, sunny days, happy neighbors, and the norm of hugs and handshakes while walking down the sidewalks. That is until a string of murders unexpectedly occurs, shaking the community to its very core. Everyone began looking over their shoulders, judging their family, close friends, and the friends of their friends. While all of this madness was occurring, the thought of it being the town's favorite and most honorable man who orchestrated the town's terror, never crossed the mind of the citizens of St. Paul.

I'm trying something new with this one. I've never done a thriller before, and to make myself more loose and open with the idea, I will be including mature themes.

This story will include mature themes suitable for ages 16 and up, if you are under those ages, please read at your own risk. Negative comments will be deleted, and comments such as "this is disgusting. I'm not reading anymore". If you decide to read past this point, I am not responsible for what you see.

The ideas in this book are mine. I did not get inspiration from another book. Not any book that I know of, so if there is one with this same idea, I don't want to be accused of "copying" someone's idea. Be aware that not every idea is copied, and minds do think alike. Thank you. x