First Day Of School

Hey Jazmine I hear as Im walking through the hallways to class Its my best friend Jordan Hey babe I say as she got closer What class you got Jordan asked Im going to dance , what about you? Me to bitch omg girl i missed you so much. I just saw you less than an hour ago. Ik that was to long. I just laughed at hee. Omg where are my manners. Hi Im Jazmine as you can see Im 17 a senior at Cass Tech Im caramel an I have hair that stops at the top of my butt. Im thick in all the right places and im 5'4. As you can see my best friend is Jordan she's also a seniorr and she is mixed have hair that reach the top of her butt. She is 5'5 and also thick in all the right places. As we walk to dance class we saw these two fine ass boys walking in the hallway.

My eyes meet with the boy with an eyebrow piercing and lip piercing. He is caramel about 5'8 and has good curly hair with dark drown eyes. The other boy is caramel as well but looks like he is mixed and has good curly hair same height as the other boy and also have dark brown eyes. I was snapped out of my stare when Jordan slapped me upside my head. Ow bitch what you do that for? Cuz you were basucally drooling over that boy over there as she points in there direction. No I wasnt I was just look. Ummm whatever you saw. We walked down the hall and rwached our dance class.

The day had went by fast now it was the end of the day. I waited outside for Jordan 5 minutes later she came out. Jazmine you want to go to a party Friday. Yea girl aint got nothing better to do might as well. We talked some more then I got in my Camerno and drive off.