Party Time

Jazmine POV

Today was the party I was so excited couldnt wait to go. I was waiting on Jordan to come over so we could get ready. 15 minutes later she came wait babe. Hey hun Jordan said and went straight up to my room. Whilw she picked her out some clothes i went to get in the shower 30 minites later I got the shower put lotion on me and put my black syrapless bra pm with the matching panties I walked in my room and Jordan went to shower I put on a black layher tanl top with a black skirt that has glitter on it. Then I put on my white blazer with black heel with spikes on the front of the shoe. My hair was curly from the steam so I left it like that. 25 minutes later Jordan came out with a spike bralett on black jeggings and black wedges. Her hair was in a hun bun. We took hella lot of pictures and put on instagram we go over a 1000 likes & 50+ comments. We grabbed our purse and phones and left.

Once we pulled to the party it was live ass fuckk it was packed. Yhey was playing Panoramic by Sage The Gemini. Soons we got inside we hit the dance floor we started twerking. Hella dudes was grinding on us. Afyer about 4 songs I went in the kitchen to get something to drink.

DeAndre POV

Man I saw lil ma on the dance floor twerking her ass off she look good ass hell in that skirt. Her friend was cute ass hell no lie but lil ma was sexy to I say her walk to the kitchen to get something so walked over there to talk to her. Hey ma she looked at me and smile Hi she said. Whats your name Jazmine and yours. DeAndre but everyone calls me Dre. Ok , DeAndre Its nice to meet you. I notice you at school you seem cool. Yea I am just a chilled person Jazmine said. Well im not going to beat around the bush can I get your number. No she said. Why not ma i just want to get to know. Becuz I know your type Im just gonna be another one of your hoes that you fuck and duck Jazmine said. No its not even like that I can tell your different from all these other hoes. You carry your self differently. Is that what you say to all your hoes to get what you want Jazmine said. No all I have to do is kiss them and its over. Ummm well that wont work with me she said. I asked her if she wanted to dance and she said yea. As soon as we were about to go dance shots fired.... POW POW POW

Jazmine POV

DeAndre had just asked me to dance and i said yea. Soon we hit the dance floor shots went off DeAndre grabbed my hand and led me out the back door. We got in I guess his car and droce to Belle Isle , when we got there he got out and open my door but I didnt get out. Whats wrong he asked. I dont know you , you might try and hurt me for all I know why should I get out. If I wanted to hurt you I would have left at the party so you could if got shot he said. Then he stuck his hand out for me to take it and I did. He Went in the trunk of his car and got out a blanket for us to sit on. Once we sat down I Thought about Jordan so grabbed my phone out my purse and called her. She picked up the phone After the third ring.Hello she said, where are you I asked Im with a friend she said. Ok as long as your self I dont know what I would do without you. She laughed and said she was fine then asked where was I. I told her i was with a friend to and she said ok.After we hung up DeAndre asked who I was on the phone with and I told him my best friend Jordan. We sat in silence for awhile until I asked him why did he save me instead of letting stay. He said becuz I really want to get an know you , you seem different from all these hoes out here. Your the type of girl you will bring home to yout mom and cuff her. All I could do was blush. We talked for about an hour and a half.

DeAndre POV

I was really liking Jazmine she was different from all these hoes out here that be throughing they self at me. She was just one of a kind. She told me to take her back to the party becuz her car was still there. When I pulled I asked her if she wanted to grab something to eat and she said yes. I was glad she did I told her to follow me. When I saw her walk up to that Cameri I was shocked her family must be rich. She got in her car and followed me I pulled up to a cibey island and got out. I walked over to her and opened her door. She said thank you and walked in the reasturant.

Jazmine POV

I really liked DeAndre he was nice, caring, and smart not all cute boys are like that once we sat down the waitress asked DeAndre what she could get him to drink and he said a sprite then she started to walk off untill I said did you not see me sitting here and she asked me what I wanted I said a new waitress and a pink lemonade. She walked off with an attitude and a new waitress came with our drinks and took our food order. DeAndrea started to laugh at what I said. Our food had came and i started to smash then we started talking as we ate. I learned that he has two other siblings brother both older than hin and that his best friend is Chris but people call him Cash. We talked alot after that. Once we were done DeAndre paid I kept telling him that I could pay for mine but he wouldnt listen. Once we got outside he asked for my number so we switched phones and got each others number.