Part 1/1

Ciel Phantomhive was now seventeen. He still looked like a child and over all still acted like one. Though, the rest of him was different from the little brat he was. While still almost having a child like face, he looked older than a kid. His voice was deeper and could sound like an adult when he chose to. Also what really surprised everyone was around firteen the Young Master hit a growth spurt. Sebastian couldn't keep the boy fed, the poor demon. And in a year the Young Earl was a good three inches taller than his demon butler, who did not like it at all. Ciel was all legs. He had a small frame with a bit of muscle with age and the most chilling eyes (eye) you have ever seen. They got lighter and at the same time felt darker, like they could see into you soul. To the Queen's surprise he looked nothing like his father. She mentioned that on more than a few occasions. Ciel's father was an elegant figure with sharp features and a surprisingly warm gaze though his ever so dark blue eyes. While Ciel's body was too feminine in his curves, especially his back. And they just looked so different in the face, the small features that made the complete difference between them. Ciel changed in his personality. He was kinder and it didn't match his stunning eyes (eye) at all. He learned how treat people and have them not think about how cold he could of been to them. He was a real charmer to the ladies and Lizzie adored him.

Though that was an awkward story since she fell in love with a stable hand and ran away with him into the sunset most likely riding a bold young stallion. A little after everyone realized that the Young Earl was not bothered by this at all. He thought of Lizzie as a good friend and loved her as one and not as a lover.

One thing had has not changed and will probably never change is the boy's love for anything and everything sweet. And his king-like hold on his demon butler, who still conveys his every command, no matter how interesting the command may be.

"Sebastian. Is there any dessert left? I'm in the mood for a late night snack." Ciel asked, looking over papers at his bedside table, already in his nightshirt. Not long ago had he drawn the line and made it clear that the Young Master could dress and bathe himself. He would also take off his eyepatch if he knew no one was around other than the demon. Let's face it, the eyepatch was a pain in the ass. At the moment the eyepatch was sitting on his night stand, happily thrown away on the shiny wood.

"Young Master, it wouldn't be much of a snack if dessert is what you're after." Sebastian said with almost no emotion behind it.

"Fine then. I'm in the mood for a late night dessert." The boy answered and looked up from his papers that were so boring it should be a sin. Ciel happened to be wearing some spectacles that made him look like a sexy piece of meat. Sebastian though it was worth hearing is complaints about work to see the boy in those glasses.

"At least he's honest.." Sebastian said to himself before looking up at the boy who was staring at him. "I shouldn't have to remind you of what will happen to your teeth, Young Master."

"Forget it...So what about you? What do you like to sneak late at night, Sebastian? Any chocolate or sugar cubes before retiring for the night?" Ciel asked moving over to his bed but not before getting close enough to Sebastian to compare heights. Ciel had grown another inch or two one the last month. He bounced on his bed, happy with Sebastian's scowled and stretched.

"I happen to find human food, especially the sweet kind, quite revolting. Though a little soul now and then would be nice. Though I happen have better things to worry about than little souls." Sebastian pouted in his head about how it had been too long since his last soul and how it would be another long time before his next.

"Then why haven't you..." Ciel said to himself, not meaning for it to be out loud. Sebastian heard and made a small hum asking for it to be repeated. Ciel hesitated before asking again.

"Why haven't you taken my soul yet?" Ciel looked at his knees. The teen felt all of two inches tall. He didn't hear anything from Sebastian, and he didn't want to look up, so the boy kept going. "There's nothing stopping you for taking it. It's clear whatever plans I had as a boy to avenge my parents or myself or whatever I was after are far abandoned. So why,...why haven't you killed me yet."

The words sounded strange in Sebastian's ears. He had taken people's souls before and in the process been accused of killing them. But until he was devouring the person, no one really thought of the act as killing. The other people knew they were giving something away, they just think they wouldn't be murdered in the process. For some reason humans cannot grasp the idea that having your soul eaten will kill you. It's not like losing a tooth. Human have a bad habit of not thinking things through. But the way Ciel said it, he knew what was coming his way and he knew that it would be the end. Not really as just losing something of his, but he knew he was going to die.

"Take it." The boy's eye glowed and the command was set. "I command you to take my soul if you want it." There it was. That little bit extra to the words. It was all up to Sebastian. Sebastian decided if Ceil died tonight.

Sebastian came and sat next to the boy on the bed. He was happy that he was taller than the Ciel at the moment and was practically towering over him. Ciel small troso went even smaller as the demon in Sebastian started to come out. His teeth now sharp canines that were too large for comfort and his eyes glowed an intense red. Ciel hunched over in fear, he sealed his eyes closed. He started to tremble ever so slightly. Cursed himself for doing so, opened his eyes and sat up straight. The demon next to him was still taller.

"Sebastian, I'm afraid to die. All humans die, but it's still frightening." Ciel said, looking at his knees again and really anywhere other than the demon next to him. "All you wanted was my soul though and you've served me good. So you can have it."

Sebastian leaned in toward the boy's neck. All he really heard in all of Ciel's speech was how he could have Ciel's soul. He could smell it. It was like a drug. Ciel by far has the best smelling soul that the demon has had the pleasure of smelling. He hoped it tasted just as good. He couldn't help but wonder what the boy would do. Most people scream and plead for their lives. But Sebastian imagined all Ciel would do is sit there, nice and still, wide eyed and just let the life get sucked out of him.

"Young Master. I'm afraid you won't be dying tonight." Sebastian watched as Ciel's eyes went from tennis balls to dinner plates. The boy's mouth hung open slightly and he turned to the man towering over him. "Though I still want pay." Sebastian knew he would regret taking the boy's soul. It would be quite boring with out the little (or now larger) brat to keep him entertained. He could always find other things to do with the boy instead.

After Ciel remember how to use his mouth and make words come out of it, he replied. "Anything you want."

"Anything?" Sebastian thought it over for all of half a second before pinning the boy to the bed. The butler straddled the boy's tiny waist and looked in the eyes. "Does that include you?"

"Whatever you wish, my dear Sebastian." Ciel said in a voice that should have belonged to a demon.