Boy on the stairs (mature Harry Styles one shot)

I was having trouble manoeuvring the stone walkway in my heels as it was but having Harry behind me, slipping his hand up the back of my skirt to pinch my ass wasn't helping me. I laughed and swatted his hand, rolling my ankle and stumbling before he caught me and circled his arms around me tight to keep me up right. We were both laughing. Our minds and bodies buzzing from the alcohol. We always drank too much when we went to dinner with Aimee and Nick but it was never anything short of a good time.

Before we'd even left the house we'd drank a bottle of wine between us, groping each other in the cab and making out like two people who'd just discovered each other. The entire dinner we'd giggled and touched under the table, leaning into each other's warmth and whispering into each others ears. Nick sent us on our way, knowing we were getting impatient to rip each others clothes off. Not like we hadn't been together in less than twenty-four hours but still, we wanted each other and our desire electrified the air around us.

I turned in his arms and wrapped mine around his head, giggling against his lips and fumbling backwards as he walked us closer to the door. I bit his bottom lip and he smiled, capturing my mouth in his and kissing me deeply, sliding his hands to my ass and squeezing. I made little noises against his tongue, always more vocal when I'd drank. We both tripped up the step and crashed backwards, my back hitting his door. I gripped to his black v-neck and we both laughed harder, nose to nose.

"Your legs don't work!" He exclaimed and I giggled louder. I pushed my hands into the back pockets of his black jeans and pushed his ass to bring his hips against mine. His tongue finding mine again. Not paying any mind to our surroundings, Harry slipped his hands up the back of my skirt and cupped my ass, lifting me until my legs were wrapped around him and he could dip against me and elicit a deeper moan from me. He dropped my legs to palm my breasts and slide his hands to my jaw, tilting my head back so he could kiss my neck. I worked on his belt, fighting through the alcohol to win the battle with the brown leather.

"Fuck, baby. I want you so bad," I breathed into the air around us, my need for him filling the dark silence. I had him undone when my mind got distracted and needed his skin more urgently. I pulled up on his shirt, getting only one of his arms free before leaving it to hang across his body, my palm finding purchase on his hot skin.

"You want me to fuck you?" he asked me low and deep, his teeth against my ear and his hand under my shirt.

"Mmhmm," I whimpered, chewing on my lips and wrapping my ankle around his calf.

"How do you want it?" he looked me in the eyes when he asked and even in the dark I could see the stunning green of them. Intense and filled with lust. He trailed his gaze to my mouth, pink and panting with desire for him. Dragging his teeth against his bottom lip before releasing it.

"Hard, baby. I want you so fucking hard," I pushed my hips into his and he pushed back, driving so hard I lifted off the ground with just the force of his hips. I let out a surprised noise and gripped his neck, since his hair was pushed back into a beanie and not in my reach.

"There's a time and a place for that!" The voice scolded from the next driveway over. Harry and I turned our heads to look at his neighbor shaking his head at us and walking up to his house. I snorted and buried my face in Harry's shoulder while he laughed and waved at the guy, not bothering to move away from me or fix our disheveled states.

"There's a time and a place for that," Harry mocked under his breath and I laughed into his chest. "I'll fuck you on the damn lawn if I so feel inclined," Harry scoffed.

"Oh the paps would love that," I tease and Harry winces playfully and glances over his shoulder at the empty street.

"Fuckin' hell, I didn't think about that," he choked on a laugh and dug in his pocket for his house key. Just because we couldn't see them didn't mean they couldn't see us. I stayed pressed against the door while he worked the lock, holding to his sides and watching the veins in his hand as he turned the key.