1. White Fense

*Chase & Janice's new house in Frederick. MD*

Janice knifed some mayo on the four slices of bread she had laid out. She followed with Swiss cheese, two slices of turkey, a slice of tomato and lettuce on one then cut it into two triangles for Naomi. The second one was layered with white American cheese and ham, cut into squares for Nova. She put the sandwiches in the girl's lunch boxes with their chips and pre-peeled oranges.

The girls sat to the table, eating their breakfast and Chase came down the stairs, dressed in her suit and tie.

"Good morning girls. How is everybody?" Chase kissed Naomi and Nova's forehead then kissed Janice's cheek.

"Hi daddy!" Nova stood up on her chair and jumped down from the table to Chase.

Naomi continued to eat her pancakes, "Mommy, are you coming to my game tonight?"

Janice nodded, "Yes baby, we will be there."

"I just want you and Nova to come." She added

"Why don't you want me to come Chubbs?" Chased asked, "I'll be off before your game starts."

"Because everyone knows that I have two moms and not a mom and dad. They talk about how wrong it is and Chole's mom doesn't want me around her because I might be gay." Naomi wiped her tears.

"First off, stop crying. Big girls don't cry over petty people's opinions, I've told you that before. Isn't Chole on the basketball team too?" Janice snapped.

Naomi nodded yes.

Janice popped an organs slice in her mouth and passed one over to Chase, "Then don't worry about her, I'll held all that. You are eight and barely know the definition of being gay. Go get your backpack so I can drop you off to school."

Naomi got down from the table, Chase put Nova down and the girls ran to get their backpacks.

"Jay, don't go all crazy on this girl's mother." Chase snapped.

"Why do you think I'm going to go crazy?" Janice dissolved into giggles.

"Cause you are crazy." Chase soaked up Janice's giggles.

Janice turned around and faced Chase, "Tomorrow's our anniversary baby. So where's my gift?"

"You're not getting it until tomorrow. We have too much going on." Chase lifted getup on the counter, "I hope your cry baby ass can wait until then."

She rolled her eyes, "No I can't but I guess I'll have to. I'll see you at the game."

Naomi and Nova came back downstairs with their backpacks on. Janice turned them around and dropped their lunches in there as well. She placed a kiss on Chase's lips and they head out to their 2014 Honda Pilot.

"Don't forget about your appointment and take your pills!" Chase yelled behind her.

----------------------------

After dropping the girls off at school, Janice made her own way to get her lunch from Panera then on to work.

She did her normal rounds then clocked out for her lunch break with Tori, a coworker she managed to find a best friend in.

"Jay Jay, what's poppin' baby?" Tori shouted.

She was an average height brown-skinned girl, twenty four years old with a three year old son and she was nursing aid, Janice is a RN.

"Tori, have they restocked the Fiji waters yet?" Janice asked.

Tori pulled a Fiji water out the fridge, "I got your thirsty ass one before hand. You owe me $1.75. Now sit the hell down and spill tea with meeee."