Prologue

2 people. 2 different personalites.

-

Nadine Lustre staring as Sofia Perez- Sofia is known as one of the most shyest and smartest people in school. She's always in class in time and she never misses out a day of a lesson! Although, what will happen if she meets a guy who has been harming, smoking, and drinking? Will she be able to make him a better person and help him with his problems?

James Reid aka Devan Santos- I guess you can say that he's a 'bad' or 'popular' guy at school, but he has been hiding something that he never had told anyone. Most of the time, he would smoke and drink, but he doesn't do it because he wants to, he does it because he has been dealing with a lot of things.

"To be honest, I never had been into a relationship and I never thought I would ever be in one. But honestly, when I met this man, I could never have imagined that I actually had these feelings.

He won't like me. Maybe. I don't even know.

A bunch of girls are always staring at him, but I wonder what's his problem. He's been avoiding them all."

-

This ain't no average love story that everyone hopes that there will be a happy ending.

But will there actually be one?

But what if 'this boy' actually fell for you and you did to, but you are willing to avoid every single distraction?

It was pretty tough for them.

-
Starring James Reid as Devan Santos and Nadine Lustre as Sofia Perez.

As you read more, you'll find out all of the truth and lies.

-

*The characters in the trailer are actually the mains in the story, but yes, there are actually some other characters, featuring it.

In this story, there are also going to be guest stars.*

But anyways, read more to find out what happens!

I'm literally excited to make this story because it's actually my first story that i'll have at least 1000 words a chapter in it lol :-)) but enjoy and put this story to be notified when i posted a new chapter!