Flashback

I haven't planned how this story is going to end . Seriously I have no idea . I'm just writing whatever I have in mind XD .I'm surprised you guys actually sort of like my writing !? Thank you all !!! :)

______________________________________________________________________________________________

* Jason *

I wish I could reverse time and go back to when Annabeth was coming back to camp before she saw Percy and Samantha furiously making out against a tree .

She didn't deserve this to happen to her . All she wanted was come to back to camp to her supposedly loyal boyfriend and her friends .

During the time she was gone at her school things changed .

At first Percy missed Annabeth so much , spending his day dreaming about her returning with open arms and a blinding smile . Days passed and he let his guard down . Samantha managed to get past his walls and tried to be too friendly . 

Samantha had joined our camp and found out she belong in the Aphrodite cabin 2 weeks later after Annabeth left . That's when things started shaking up a bit .

At the beginning she eyed Percy from far away and winked at him every time she had the chance  . Every camp member saw it , but didn't worry because they knew Percy would brush her off .

Percy would ignore her like she didn't exist , yet that didn't stop her . Leading to her stepping up her  game .

She would pulling down her shirt every time she saw him around , giving him the flirty wave , and start to flirt with him constantly .

Percy didn't see how she was all over him . Leo and I pointed it out to him , but he would laugh thinking we were messing with him . He was completely oblivious to it .

She still wouldn't give up on the plan to have him . She tried every chance she had to talk to him .

She tried to kiss him multiple times , but Percy would dodge every single one  .

The one day we left Percy alone , she had him exactly where she wanted him  . She had pretend to be hurt and Percy fell for it .

He was inspecting her knee for any injuries and she was smirking the entire time . She had locked her fingers around his jaw and forced him to look at her . He stared at her and visa versa . Out of nowhere she kissed him , but Percy found himself kissing back .

I have no idea what Percy was thinking and I refused to look at him . From then on , there was a thing happening between them .

I could see Percy wasn't happy , but he wasn't sad like before .

******Flashback *****

" What the hell Percy !! " , I yelled at him for the third time today , " You're dating Annabeth ."

" Damn you Jason I know that already " , Percy yelled back at me running his hand through hair roughly .

" You better start acting like it Jackson before  Thaila and I kick your ass " , I said glaring at him with hatred .

Percy silently nodded his head , but I could see that he wasn't truly cooperating with me . His head was lost in the clouds once again

I grabbed his shoulder harshly shoving him a few feet back .

" what the hell Jason " , Percy grunted out moving his shoulder a bit , " watch it ".

" I won't let you destroy your relationship just for a fling that you can't get rid of " , I said sharply getting in his face .

*******flashback over ********

It was too late now . Annabeth already found out and even though she pretending to be okay , she wasn't .

Our group was falling apart inside out and we never noticed .