Chapter 7: Sibling Bonding Time

I wonder what Juvia is up to right now? Is her day going this bad? Gajeel thought as he walked down the hallway on his way to lunch. Little did he know how much trouble she was going through.

"Tsk," he sighed as he made his way outside to where the two siblings normally sat together. As he sat there he scanned the school grounds in search of a bluenette. Suddenly a color blue caught his eye, but it wasn't Juvia. It was the shrimp. Quietly Gajeel grumbled to himself. Juvia always had extra food so he always stole it from her. Now he was starving. Since Gajeel had nothing better to do sat back and watched the little shrimp talking happily to her friends. Of course it had to be the popular people she was friends with. He knew they were popular since he had messed with them a few times while he was still in Phantom Lord High. Of course he was expelled for having to many brawls, but all well. 

Suddenly some quick movement caught the corner of his eye. So he turned his line of sight to see the blondie, Lucille or something come running over to the table with a look of confusion and worry on her face. Almost instantly she began to speak; her lips and arms moving around in fast motions.

Whats up with that? Gajeel thought to himself as he began to scan the premises once again. Suddenly he felt a small poke on his shoulder as he turned to see Juvia. 

"Where were you?" Gajeel asked as he grabbed at the lunch box that Juvia held in her grasp. 

"Sorry I had to go to the bathroom, then I realized I had forgotten my lunch. Sorry," Juvia answered as Gajeel began to dig into the delicious lunch that Juvia had prepared. 

"Its fine. You don't have to apologize every time you make a mistake or something," Gajeel replied as he wiped at his mouth with his hand.

"Mmm," Juvia mumbled in response. 

"So how has your day been. I had to get a stupid tutor," Gajeel stated blankly.

"Ha! I told you that you really had to catch up on your studies!" Juvia mocked as she pointed at Gajeel.

"Whatever," Gajeel replied in anger. "Anyways," he said trying to change the subject. "How was your day?!" He challenged.

"Oh. Yeah.." Juvia trailed off. "I have to work with a group of people," she finished as she pulled at her sleeves.

"Tsk. It can't be that bad," Gajeel replied waving it off as he gulp down some water.

"I have to work with some populars," Juvia calmly stated as she poked at her portion of the lunch.

"Pshhh!" Gajeel stated as he spit the water out his mouth. "Hahahah!" Gajeel laughed before it was cut off by him starting to choke.

"I-it's not funny! Gajeel!" Juvia shouted as she began to pout. Suddenly an idea came to her mind. "Onii-chan," she cried, putting her head into her hands as Gajeel began to calm down. 

"H-hey. Juvia, you know that I was only joking. I wasn't trying to be mean," he began. "Oi! Juvia!" He protested. Slowly Juvia began to spread her fingers a bit, just enough to see him. Then she punched him in his chest. 

"Haha! Victory!" Juvia exclaimed as Gajeel lay sprawled over the ground.

"Not fair," he grumbled. 

"Thats what you get when you mess with me Onii-chan,"  she mocked him jokingly.

"Yeah yeah whatever," he sighed as he stood at sat back next to her.

"H-hey Gajeel," Juvia stammered. "Why are they staring at us?" She whispered.

"Who?" Gajeel asked.

"The Queen and Kings," Juvia mumbled back using the nickname they came up with for the populars.

"I don't know," he replied as he glanced at them out of the corner of his eye. Slowly Juvia began to slump down in her seat causing her sleeves to ride up a little. Instantly Gajeel noticed the white bandages wrapped around her arms. "Oi," he grunted before nudging her shoulder. "What happened. Did they pick on you again?" Gajeel asked in anger.

"Huh?" Juvia asked confused. "What? No! They didn't!" She replied pulling her sleeves down again.

"Then what-" Gajeel was about to say before the bell rang cutting him off. 

"Bye Gajeel. I gotta go," Juvia mumbled as she grabbed her lunchbox and ran off into the school building.

"Oi!" he yelled before he to decided he had to get to class. "Whatever," he sighed in annoyance. "It's probably just another accident from her clumsiness," he mumbled as he walked to his next class.

Author's Note: I am really bad at comedy so yeah... just go with it.  -_-