f i f t e e n

Ike releases me from his embrace and I hear my mother rummaging around behind me observing the state of our castle.

"The castle really has seen better days," I turn to see my father chuckle as he hugs my mother from behind her and gives her a kiss.

"I will go speak to Eliwood," I watch my father turn to leave the room.

My mother finds my gaze and slowly hovers over to me. A smile finds itself onto her face as she approaches me. "You have grown so much, my child," A sassy smirk appears onto my face as I place my right hand onto my hip and pull my hood over my head to match my mother's darkened eyes.

"Well, I feel like I did not have a choice. I had to save you mother!" My mother's mouth opens a bit as she laughs, "Still just as sassy as ever, too!"

I throw my hand over my mouth and laugh so hard I snort softly when I breath in. I hear Ike behind me chuckle as Roy and Lucina laugh with us as well.

"Yeah, she sure did go through a lot, Your Highness," I hear Ike behind me say to my mother, "I first met her when she fell from the sky. She has surprised me ever since,"

I feel my face burn slightly again as I try to hide it from my mother without her seeing. My mother does see it though as she chuckles at me once she glances over to me then back to him while listening.

"She was so determined to find her way back home to help her father save you," My mother turns her gaze to me and smiles appear onto her face as she listens. I cannot help but smile as well while my face keeps burning.

After a moment, my mother takes a step forward, "Yes, I saw it all, my child," My eyes widen.

"I watched you from the beginning. You have learned how to trust. You have learned how to control your emotions very well," As my mother speaks, I stand up straighter, smiling as I gaze at her, with my hands on my hips. She places her right hand onto my left shoulder, "You are becoming fit to become a queen,"

My eyes widen again, "Q-queen?" I feel myself stutter as I look up at her. My mother just laughs as my father enters the room behind us with Eliwood and his son Roy following him.

"Queen Angelica! So nice to see you once again, Your Highness!" King Eliwood says happily, raising his hands up from by his sides, approaching my mother to greet her.

Eliwood is a tall man with strikingly similarites to Roy. Like father like son, Eliwood has bushy red hair with narrow blue eyes just like Roy has while wearing similar clothing. His clothing is blue with red trim while wearing knee high boots and a long red cape that is blue on the backside. I do not known him as well since the first time I met him was when I was very young.