Chapter 1:The Big Night!?

"SURPRISE!!!"

I woke up to my best friend, Julie, and my five older brothers. Kyle is the oldest, then Jake and Luke are twins, Chris, and John is the youngest. John is only 17. Kyle, Jake, Luke, and Chris have all found there mates. John hasn't yet and he hopes he finds his mate today.

"Julie!"

"What?" My best friend asked me as terrified as I was hoping her to be.

"When did you come here?"

"Nicole, you know I slept over."

Oh yeah I forgot she stayed over. We always slept over the day before when it was either one's birthday the next day.

"What time is it." I accidentally screamed at them. Oops.

"8 in the morning." Kyle told me.

"You guys know I hate waking up this early."

"Well suck it up lil sis."

"Oh shut up Luke!"

"Oh and can you guys get out of my room so I can change. Remember I'm going to go to a spa day with the girls."

When they got out of my room I took the quickest shower I've ever taken.

I went to my walk-in closet to find my clothes. I chose a bow-back crop top I made from an old shirt. Some booty shorts. I got my favorite Michael Kors sandals to complete my outfit.

When I heard a knock I literally growled come in.

When I saw Julie I told her I was sorry. But who can blame me if they forget how cranky I get if I don't get enough sleep.

We went downstairs to eat breakfast. But when we got down I didn't see any of they guys. I wondered what happened. The only people I saw were Sandy(Kyle's mate), Leslie(Jake's mate), Lucy(Luke's mate), and Valentina(Chris' mate).

"Where are the guys?"

"They went to the Alpha's house to say happy birthday to Drew from all of us."

"Oh thanks Sandy I forgot it was his birthday."

"No worries. Are you ready for our spa day?"

"Yup" both Julie and I said in unison. The girls just stared at us. I don't know why but whenever we do that it frightens them.

---------------------------------------------

When we got to the salon all of us asked for a mani-pedi. I got a hot pink French tip. I don't know why but I'm in love with it. The rest of the girls also got French tips in different colors. I guess it's our trade mark.

"How much is it?" Lucy asked the cashier.

"299 dollars."

Lucy took out Luke's credit card and gave it to the cashier. She eyed her suspiciously.

"It's my boyfriend's" she told her.

"Oh ok"

When we left the salon I asked "Does Luke know?"

"Nope." We all started to have a laughing fit.

"At least he won't get so mad when he finds out you took it Lucy." Valentina told her.

"Yup."

---------------------------------------------

When we got back home Valentina helped me get my dress.

She chose a light pink, almost a light peach, strapless dress that reached me just a little above my knees.

Lucy bought me a pair of white mixed with purple, just enough to make it look pink, 5 inch heels. They made me wear those heels for a month to practice. I swear those things almost killed me.

They curled up my hair. I kept trying to peek at the mirror but when they saw they took down the mirror.

After they slightly curled my hair they did my makeup. They chose some light pinks. They applied mascara and liquid eyeliner. When they were done they turned the mirror.

When I saw the mirror I saw a beautiful young girl.

"Who's that?"

What came next surprised me. They all laughed. Even Julie!

"What!?"

"That's you silly Nicole."

"Oh."

__________________________

Hey guys this is my first book :D

Comment what you think so far

Vote and follow ;)