Chapter 5:The Conversation

It's been one week since Drew was back. We got to know each other a bit more. He was, as I already knew, 16. He told me when his birthday was and I told him I was born on the same day.

We've talked for about an hour. My brother, John called and disturbed the conversation. I haven't talked to him face-to-face since he attacked my mate.

I answered the call.

"WHAT?!!"

"Ok geez you're grouchy. I jus-"

"I know I know you're sorry. I already told you that we forgive you Ok?"

I wasn't in a mood for this conversation. I already had it one-to-one. Well not face-to-face but by phone.

" I know that. I wasn't going to say I was sorry. Well I am sorry but anyways....I was going to say that I just wanted to let you know that we wanted to have the 'chat' with your mate. "

Oh no. I can't believe it came up that fast. It's not that bad. It's just I was hoping it would happen later on. Probably a month from now.

"Ok what time?" That's all I could've said. I really didn't have a say in all of this. It's tradition.

" Now. " I was expecting that.

I hung up the phone. I didn't want to face Drew right now. But I had to. But I couldn't scare him. I was as worried as I was when I went to high school for the first time. I tried to hide the worry from my face and turned around to face Drew.

When I turned around I saw Drew smiling. But that handsome smile of his turned into a worried expression. Arrd I knew I didn't hide my worriedness as good as I thought. He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my slim waist.

He leaned in and whispered in my ear. I could barely make out what he said. He really does know how to whisper. He repeated " What's wrong?"

When i didn't answer he started nibbling on my ear. He did that when he tried to get me to say things. I bit the bottom of my lip to stop from laughing. He knew that when I laugh I start talking.

When I didn't talk he stepped away from me and sat down. I hated seeing him upset and he knew that got me to talk even more.

I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and sat on his lap. He wrapped one of his arms around my waist.

"What's wrong?" He tried again. I wanted to tell him but I didn't know how.

"My brothers."

"What about them?"

"They want to 'chat' with you." Well that was easy.

He embraced me into a bear hug.

"That wasn't that hard, was it?" He was teasing me. I hated that. "Why were you afraid to tell me?" He was calm which made me happy.

"No it wasn't hard." I couldn't help but punch his arm playfully. "And I was afraid because I didn't want you to be mad."

He simply laughed as if to tell me he would never get mad.

" When do I need to be there?"

"They.....He told me now."

We went into his black Mercedes and drove to my house to my brothers. I haven't been there for 3 days.