A/N

"Nothing can suppress a human's curiosity."

Once you begin a game, especially one of life's games, you cannot turn back. Things may break, things may not go as planned, things may be lost, and things may be gained. However if you hesitate, it may be fatal to you and those around you.

Listen to your voice. Listen to your soul. It may lead you to the wrong choices, but you will learn. You have the power to say this is not how the story will end, you have the ability fight it. Your journey has already begun, so choose your words and actions wisely.

.....

Welcome readers!

Although this is not the first Pokemon fanfiction I have begun, this is the one I plan on working on past the first one or three parts. Each part is planned on being around 1k words due to my schedule, and updated whenever I can. The title may be changed at any time, and I make everything up as I go along. 

Began: 1/02/16

First published: 1/05/16

Completed: --/--/--

Pokemon, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, and characters that correspond to any of the listed do not belong to me. However, select characters belong to me, as well as the plot. Do not copy or use any of my characters without my consent as it will probably involve me using all of my power to get you in trouble/reported/etc. :)

Also, please bear with me! The story starts off slowly, but introduces things that I feel are rather important. I hope you enjoy, and feel free to leave a comment and a vote! :)

**Please remember to check if there is a POV for best reading! It is in the parentheses of the chapter title as well as before the story text begins**