Prologue

I waited at the shore line hoping to see one ship.

The ship of Whitebeard.

My two katanas sat beside me as I sat in the sand of the abandoned island waiting for the old man to show.

He had to come. I had been waiting for this day for a long time.

I waited for a few more hours before I finally saw his ship. The Moby Dick. It was the biggest of his ship's and the only one that could go under water at 10,000 feet to get to fishermen island. The big whale head stared at me as I waited in anticipation for Whitebeard to come ashore.

"You the brat who sent the note?" A giant man with a up turned crescent moon shaped moustache barked at me. He held a long staff with a blade at the top and a black bandana.

It was the first time I had ever seen Whitebeard.

Beside him were two other males. One with blond hair and a sleepy look. He was tall and muscular. The other was a freckled face shirtless guy with a grin plastered on his face. He had black hair and wore a wierd shaped red hat.

I grinned widely. "Aye. It was me" I bowed slightly in a hello jester. "And you showed."

"You got a lot of guts challenging me brat. " His voice boomed and I figured the whole world could hear him.

I twirled my katanas in hand itching to fight him. "You showing up I'm guessing means you accept." 

He scoffed at me. "Whats your reason for wanting a fight with me?" He asked. 

Whitebeard looked strong. Heck he was. The man was said to be the strongest pirate alive. Gol. D Roger new him and story goes they battled once. I stood up straighter. "I want to be the strongest. So I figured why not start there." 

The other two men watched silently. I wondered if they would jump in to save their captain if he had begun to lose. I wondered if I could take all three and still come out victorious. 

I wondered if I would live the next couple of minutes. This was a wager. 50/50 Chance I would win and acually be the strongest. 50/50 chance I would get beaten to a pulp with no effort. I wanted to live the seas being the strongest, so much I would risk my life. I didint care for the wealth or priviliges of the title. I just wanted the title. The title that said I was stronger than any other pirate, and that I couldnt be beat. The thought of such a destiny filled my body in urgency to see just what I could do. 

"Your niave kid. Come back in a century." Whitebeard scoffed at me. 

I grinned. "A bet." He raised an eyebrow interested. "A bet. Winner takes all. Loser gets nothing." 

"Why do you wish to be the strongest?" The freckled face man asked after a moment of silence had passed. 

"So no one can hurt me." I replied darkly. My knuckles turned white as I gripped my blades trying to keep myself focused on right in front of me. 

Whitebeard stared for a moment more before speaking. "You wish to fight me. Alright. However this is isnt a game. A life will be taken." He warned me. 

I took a stance. 

My life isnt worth much either way

I was just a pet where I used to live. No family and sure as hell no friends. 

If I died no one would care. Or remember. 

"I wouldnt have it any other way." I attacked the old man my blades out ready to cut into flesh. He swung his weapon around and blocked my attack. "Howl!" I screamed and wind from all direction smashed into the old man. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------Hours later----------------------------------------

The dirt of the island had never felt so comforatble. I layed on the ground breathing heavily exhausted, tired, worn out, and unable to move. 

Whitebeard didnt have a single scratch on him. 

Not fucking one. 

The sun had begun to get eaten by the sea and I stared up into a redish yellow sky. 

One of my Katanas was somewhere withing a 10 yard radius and every muscle in my bone yelled in pain. 

I wasnt even close to being the strongest. 

"That all you got?" The blond man mocked me. 

Shaking and wanting to yelp in pain I stood back up. I wasnt going to give them the satisfaction of seeing me on the ground like that. 

"Not....even....close.........." I choked out and grabbed my blade with two hands. It was hard to stand. My vision bloted out. 

I didnt know what I was going to do. 

Running away wasnt my style. I refused to run from a fight ever again. 

I took a step and then, it all went black. This was how my story ended. I couldnt fufill my dream. I was nothing.