The cries of the tortured rand true

M-make it... stop! I-it hurts please... The poor boy begged. He was curled up in a trembling ball of fur sobbing, whimpering and pleading. But he couldn't help but cry out as the memories of how all this started came back.....

G.... go away... l... leave me alon-ne... I... I d... don't w... want to r... remem-mber... 

But he could do nothing to stop them from replaying...

---------________---------_______----------_______---------

... Ho Ho Ho there's nothing you could do to stop me now!

Oh yeah! You wanna bet! He said cockedly.

No, I don't want to bet, I 'know' I'm going to defeat you hedgehog! The mad man said with too much confidence.

Well egghead I 'do' know I'm gonna stop you here and now!

Oh, do you now my little blue friend?

Yes, yes I do Eggman. I know I'm gonna stop your evil scene. He said with to much confidence and a cocky smirk plastered to his face.

Oh, you don't know what you got your self into Sonic, my little furry blue friend. Eggman said in the most sinister of voices Sonic has heard from the human before.

What are you talki-AAARGG!? He cried out as he was thrown from the very spot he was standing at, and rammed into a tree.

Feel the pain hedgehog! Feel the pain!

Ooooww. He winded. What was that for?!

Oh? The little pesky rat is fighting back is he?.... Well let's fix that then. ... EGGBOTS!!! FFFIIIRRREEEE!!!!!!

If you think that going to work egghead?... Well then think again! Sonic said cockedly.

Well you little bartered of a furrball, I will get you this time. Eggman said with no emotion what-so-ever.

... Okay... a bit creepy.... Thought Sonic, Well only if you could catch me! Sonic said cockedly.

Sonic dodged every eggbot, and he destroyed any and all in his way... So basically Sonic had the upper hand against Eggman. Not until some unknown force flings him into a cliff face.

Ha! Take that egghead! Sonic cheered. Huh? H-hay put me down!

And why would do that hedgehog? Eggman said confidently.  

We'll see about that egghead. Sonic said tontingly. But what ever had Sonic in its grasp started to squeeze Sonic.

L... let me g-go Egg-man... Sonic said painfully.

And why would I even let you go hedgehog? Eggman said in a cold tone of voice. KEEP ON SQUEEZING HIM EGGBOTS!

And yes it kept on squeezing until you heard the very pop of bones.

E... Eggman... arg... pu... p-pleasaaaaAAAHHHHHH!!!! Sonic begged futilely to the mad doctor, until his agonized cry reached the mad man.

HALT! Yelled the doctor. Throw him against that cliff.

Th-thank yo-wait WHAT?! Sonic cried weakly.

You heard me hedgehog.

And with that, the bot threw Sonic into the cliff face. And the last thing Sonic remembers before backings out is pain... so... so much pain...

But the next time Sonic wakes up he won't find himself in the same place he was last at.

Uhnn... Where am I... arg m-my head hurts like hell...

When Sonic tried to put a hand to his head, he soon finds out that he can't even move his arm... He then tries other arm with no such luck, and he then tries his legs with no luck as well. That's when he starts to panic and starts struggling.

Hmm it looks like he's panicking.  Thought Eggman. Well well hedgehog, it looks like you finally decided to wake up.

Nnn...w...what do young want egghead...?

Oooh nothing really....

Then why did you chain me up?!  Sonic yelled angrily.

Why don't you calm down, and listen to what I say hedgehog!! Yelled the mad man.

........

That's better, now where was I... oh yes like I was saying, nothing really, except my accomplice who wants you.

A-and who is this accomplice of yours?  Questioned Sonic.

Non other than me, Iblise trigger (just to let you know the mystery guy is referring to Sonic when he says Iblise trigger).  Said a sinister voice.

B...but how...?  Stampered Sonic.  H-how are you.....

Well that's easy hedgehog, I cannot die.  Said the mysterious hedgehog.

Well Mephiles my friend he's all yours. Said the mad scientist.

W-what do you mean I'm all his Eggman?!

It means your all mine now hedgehog.  I asked the doctor to capture you and he did.  Mephiles simply said. 

...Why..?

You'll find that out soon enough hedgehog. Said Mephiles.

                                             ....(end of flashback)....

.......................___________..............._______............________..........._______..............____________

 I'm going to continue from the flashback and please R&R