Chapter 2

"Great. Just Great." I walked into my house throwing my bookbag across the counter talked to my mother who was unfortunatly wrong. I don't like public school, and I never will. Dinah Shore you were wrong. Public School is hell. Dirty people, dirty school, and dirty personalities. Trash, that's what this city is.

"Was was your day?" My mother asked me sipping her cup of coffee.

"Hell." I said being very blunt.

"Julia." My mother screamed spitted out a little coffee. " Watch your language."

"Hell is not even a bad word" I said stating my opinion."In fact Hell is where everybody at that dirty school are going."

"Julia Dinah Shore." My mother said in attempt to stop me from running up the stairs. I hated it when she said my full name. I stopped going up the stairs and turned to look at her. "Your dress." she said mortified.

"Ya. Dirty Public School, just like I said before, those people have no respect for others." I said leaving to go to my room.I slammed my door hoping to block out the world. How could Brandon think that I was his new girl, how could someone lift up my skirt? Does anyoneknow respect?

"Julia" my mother called after about an hour or so. "Someone's here to talk you."

I grabbed my pillow and threw it at the door hoping that everything would just go away. It didn't, it only made my mother even more frustrated.

"Julia, some nice young man is here to talk to you." my mother said leaving my room and heading back downstairs probably to make more coffee.

I got up from my wonderful nap and headeddownstairs and sure enough it was Brandon probably coming to ask me where in the world I went and why but I'm sure he already knew.

"Hello." I said walking down the stairs getting a veiw of Brandon and my mother having a cup of tea together. I sat down and my mother poured me a cup of tea.

"Hello." Brandon said not taking his eyes off of my mother.

"Listen I'm sorry about today." I said just to please my mother, I didn't actually mean sorry by any means, I mean its him who should be apoligizing.

"I was just telling your mother, Dinah Shore, what happened today." He said obvious flattered by my mother, paying little attention to me what-so-ever.

"Mother, will you excuse us." I asked grabbing Brandon by the arm dragging him outside on the porch to have a little talk.

We shut the door behind us and I took a seat on the porch swing, Brandon sitting right beside me. "Girlfriend?" I asked cutting to it.

"I thought you would be okay with it." Brandon admitted trying to grab my hand but not succeeding

"We haven't even been on a date yet." I said now getting up off the swing feeling a little frustrated. "Listen I want you to go right now and I will continue talking to you but I want a proper date."

"Yes Mam." Brandon said grabbing my hand placing a kiss on it making my skin tingle. He walked off into the street.

"That's not safe." I yelled laughing and he turned around and flashed me a quick smile.

The next day I decided to return to school, well techinically I wouldn't say that I decided, it was more like my mother decided after our 30 minute arguement that I was going to school.

I wish I was eighteen, it's the perfect age. You get so much freedom. You get to move out, no more parents. You are then considered an adult and can now legally drive, which means you don't have to take the bus because your mom is too busy reading the newspaper to take you to school.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 08, 2013 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

1951~ The year I met Benny Rodriguezजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें