Chapter 25

Thank you everybody for the love, I really appreciate it.

"Im lover not a hater not fighter nor a player and I'll party till the sun comes up. Getting a hangover without cure, we can end up anywhere but that's part of the rush." - Drunk on Love by The Wanted (Jay/ Tom)

Mariah POV

I put the last of my converse in my suitcase which was my mustache converse. I guess your wondering why I'm packing, well hello I'm going to the Bahamas! Actually "we're" going to the Bahamas which included Nathan, Michelle, Betty, Louis, Lewis and Kelsey.

I flicked the light switch off and shut my room door behind me before heading downstairs where the sound of chatter could be vividly heard. Walking in the living room to see the twins on the floor playing with WWE superstar toys while Kelsey was playing with a Barbie doll. Nathan was casually against the wall with his foot up and his hands in his pockets.

"I'm ready." I beamed excitedly catching everybody's attention.

"About damn time, my mother is waiting outside." Nathan snapped pushing himself off the wall and left out the house. I knitted my eyebrows in confusion but shook it off.

"C'mon you guys." I smiled while grasping the twins hand, with Kelsey right besides us. We walked outside to see a black limo in front of us. There was a man standing besides it staring at us with a smile stretched on his face.

"Give me a minute, I have to get my b-"

"That is not necessary. I will get it." The man by limo said cutting me off.

"No, I am more then capable to-" He held up his hand and shook his head. I huffed in defeat and got in the limo with the rest of them.

I took a seat by Michelle, Betty, and Kelsey while the twins and Nathan sat across from us.

"So do you have any plans for tomorrow?" Betty asked me when the driver pulled out onto the route of the airport.

"Well not really, I never been to the Bahamas, so yeah." I responded with a shrugg.

"Don't worry there's plenty to do." She reassured.

"Michelle thank you once again, I appreciate it." I said turning to Michelle with a grateful smile.

"How many times do I need to tell you that there's no reason to thank me. It was my pleasure." She gave me smile which I gladly returned.

We continue to talk about all different things until we reach the airport. When I saw 'we' I meant by Betty, Michelle, Kelsey and the twins. Nathan seemed to be lost in his thoughts, not saying a word to anyone.

Getting out the car I stretched out well yawning. I was still tired due to fact we got up bright and early and I only had three hours of sleep. Something heavy and big smacked my ass hard. I spun around faster then the speed of light and glared at Nathan.

He swooped his head down and whispered in my ear, "Nice ass." My jaw drop as he pushed pasted me. Something was weird with this dude seriously, one minute he's mad then the next minute he's quiet and then he just - ugh well Nathan.

I grabbed my suitcase from the driver and said a quick thank you before heading inside with everybody else. It will be an understatement if I told you that this airport was packed.

*****

I sighed happily when I finally took a seat on the plane - which was a window seat. I closed my eyes making a attempt to go to sleep but my eyes shut open when I felt a hand on my knee.

I looked over to see Nathan with a smirk on his perfect face (A/N Yes Nathan face is perfect). I faced palmed myself and use the other hand to push his hand off.

"Isn't there another place you can sit?" I grumbled moving closer to the window but didn't get far.

"Why would I want to sit anywhere else when there's a seat right next to you?" He asked the smirk never leaving his face.

I said quite few curse words to myself before laying back and listening to music. I was half way though the song Pompeii by Bastille when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I pulled my headphones out my ear and looked up at Nathan.

"Yes?"

"Do you know what time it is?" A small smile crept to my face as the first thing that popped in my head.

"It's Macaroni time." Nathan face dropped as he repeatedly ran his hand through his hair.

"I swear if you play that song I will tell everybody on this plane you have HIVs." I gasped, glaring at him.

"You wouldn't."

"I will baby doll." He grinned at me.

"Then I'll tell them you gave it to me." His eyes narrow, "You wouldn't."

"I will baby doll." I mocked wiggling my eyebrows.

A smirked appeared on his face once gain before he spoke, "Since I'm your baby doll maybe we can play dress up."

Nathan POV

We finally arrived at the hotel and I was standing there waiting for my mother to finish to sign a few things at the front desk.

She soon came over to us giving Mariah, my aunt, and I a key, "You Mariah and the twins will share a room with 2 bedrooms. Is that fine?"

"Sure." I answered not really caring.

"Wait so that means means I will have to share a bedroom with Nathan?" Mariah asked making me smirk.

"Yes, is that a problem?" My mom asked concerned.

"No, it's not like we haven't did it before." I said before Mariah could object.

Well this is going to be a fun vacation.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I'm am truly madly deeply sorry for this extra small chapter. I wanted to keep this chapter boring and simple because the next chapter is going to be something worth fangirling for.

Um well also I couldn't really write more because Im pissed. Some asswhole went to a 1D concert and held up a sign that said shut up Liam. Like c'mon what bitch will do that?

#weappreciateyouliam

OMB, There's only one more episode of The Wanted Life! & it's Nathan great ass comeback. Also we will be getting a sneak peek of they're new single We Own The Night. *Fist Pump.*

-Mariah The Wanted