Chapter 3

So the next day after that he came to my door and asked for me and my mum was like Montana Ajays here for you, and I said okay mum be right there.

So when me and Ajay went off together we walked and talked for a little while before deciding to go to nicks so we walked all the way to nicks and knocked and rang his doorbell for 39 minutes and he still didn't answer so me and Ajay walked off.

When me and Ajay walked off we sat down and talked for about 39 minutes before going for another walk, as we walked past this house that have 8 year old chicks that get jealous about me staring at us.

So Ajay was like what do you like me or something , then he said your probably looking at us thinking that we are going out well guess what we are 😂👌.

And they shat them selfs and ran off, then they came back and said your a little kid and Ajays like what so I'm a little kid for being 14 am I and they go Yep and Ajays like your little kids and they are like no we're not then there dad walked out and was staring at us so we walked as fast as we could away from them😂😂👌.

Then I had to go back home😪

Then 1 hour later Ajays at my door again and we go back outside to nicks again and he finally answered the door so we went to nicks room and sat there for 19 minutes before they decide they wanna go to McDonald's.

So I say I'm not allowed to go to McDonald's I'll just wait at the park till you get back, so I waited there thinking they are going to come back very soon it was like 20 minutes later and nick comes up by himself with Ajays bag and I was like where's Ajay and nick said he had to go home abut he will be back soon.

So I just went along with it and Ajay didn't turn up so we went back to nicks with Ajays bag and everything untill I had to go home.