Hanging with the Host Club!

[Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name And Blah Blah Blah lets just continue
the story...]

It was morning time and you get woken by your phone that is ringing, you look to see who's calling you and it's Tamaki, you roll your eyes answer it.

"What do you want this time Tamaki" you say in a tired tone... "You up yet sleepyhead?!?" Tamaki says in a wide awake tone.. "I am now..." You yawn, "Since your awake my beloved sister, wanna go with us to see that My little pony friendship is magic movie?" Tamaki asks. "Why are you guys watching an MLP Movie?" You ask "Well you see... It was Honey's turn to pick the movie..." Tamaki explains "Do I have to..?" You ask "PLEEAAASSE!!? It would be weird for all of us guys to be watching my little pony and we need a girl there with us!" He begs "What about Haruhi?" You ask "Well... Yeah she will be there but I heard are gonna be a lot of fangirls from school around the area and it seems like they would recognize her..." He explains [Author: And yes, you do know Haruhi's secret...] You sigh "Fine, Whatever".

You pick them up because your the only one out of all of them that has a car. "Remind me why you couldn't of just taken a limousine or some rich thing like that, again?" You ask "If we took a limousine than we're pretty sure we would get chased or something!" Karou says "ya.. ok..." you say. You and the host club [Except Hikaru] go and watch the movie. While you guys were leaving the theater, Karou taps on your shoulder you look over to his direction "What do you want?" You say in annoyance "Well there is something I need to tell you..." He says "What is it?" You ask confusingly "Well.. you see," "I have a twi-" he says as Kyoya interrupts "Y/N, Karou we gotta go because we don't want to miss that dinner reservations we all got!" Kyoya says...
"Ok!" You run towards the rest of the host club not staying to let Karou finish what he was saying. [Wow you are so rude! JK Jokes Jokes!!]

All six of you (You, Tamaki, Mori, Honey, Karou, Kyoya) go to that restaurant. As you all are done eating, Karou taps on your shoulder again "What now!" You say annoyed "So as I was trying to tell you earlier in the theater..." "I have a twi-" you interrupt "Hold that thought, I have to drive you guys home before one of you guys start to complain.." "But Y/N This is..." Karou tries to do the math in his head "...the 87th time I've tried to tell you the same exact subject" Karou says "You could tell me later Karou.." You gave him a warm smile... He sighed "Fine... I'll go to your house later..."

[Oh and I forgot to mention that you do not know about Hikaru because every time he would try to tell you for 4 years you guys have known each other he would get cut off/interrupted and then he would forget all about it...]