The letters in Fairytail

So this is it the chapter 4

The letters in Fairytail

~~~~~~~~~~~××××××××~~~~~~~~×××××

Time skip 2weeks later after lucy and wendy and carla leave fairytail

Master's POV

They didn't realized it at all they dont know lucy and wendy and carla leave fairytail im really sorry lucy but i will tell them the truth that you and wendy leave the guild

Mira!

Yes master

Tell them we will have a guild meeting

Is it for lucy and wendy with carla leave the guild

Yes how do you know

Well after they're leave they said to me that they will leave the guild

Yes now tell them ok

Yes master

Time skip

They are ready master

Ok then

Listen up brats!!! Did you all notice someone is gone in the guild!!!

Yeshh master its lushee and wendy and carla happy said

That's right happy they leave fairytail !!! Because all of you brats!!! They said they will train to be strong and beat all of us they leave with hatred of us so soon will they comeback or if they comeback ready your selves and here some letters that lucy made of us!!! Come here team natsu!!! Next mira romeo laxus gajeel levy me and the guild also the exceeds !!!!
Mira will read the letter that lucy gave us!!!

Mira's POV

Ok everyone i will read it to you so listen shut up and quite!!!

Dear fairytail

Thank you for letting me stay in the guild and made me feel happy and made me feel i have family friends thank you for all of that , but then when lisanna came back from edolas you all made me feel nothing all of you throw youre magic to me you made me feel sad i cry everynight when i remember what you all did to me don't you all worry i leave the guild because all of you want that and thats what you wish for right , you want me to leave so i did it ,thank you for all what you did for and sorry if i feel you all sick of me thank you goodbye!!!

Your ex guildmate , ex friend , ex family member and soon to be enemy!

Lucy heartfilia,

Why lucy why did you leave comeback !!! Said everyone and crying

You all made lucy leave and then you want her to comeback!!! How could you made lucy all of that
, you all made our nakama cry!!! Sick all of you!!! Read you're letters all i will kill you with my halphas form even master said that i shall not transformed to that!!! Now read!!! Coarse of all of you!!! *crying*

So thats the chapter 4 i will continue the letters in part 5 goodbye!!!