Facetious

As you sat down on the couch in the living room of your apartment, watching television, you mindlessly surfed through the channels with the remote in an attempt to find something interesting.

"Hey, (f/n), whatcha doing?" you heard your boyfriend ask as he sauntered into the room.

You didn't bother turning your head to look at him, keeping your gaze focused listlessly on the television screen. "Trying to find something to watch..." you sighed.

Before you could even react, Kuroo hopped over the back of the couch and pulled you into his lap, wrapping his arms around you.

"Tetsurou, what are you doing...?" you grumbled as he held onto you tightly and nuzzled the side of your face with his own.

"Is there something wrong with this?" he asked innocently, continuing to cuddle with you. He pressed kisses against the side of your face, making you growl under your breath. You knew he wanted something from you, but you didn't know what. "Anyway, let me find a movie to watch." While you were distracted by his kisses, he snatched the remote out of your hand and started fumbling with it.

"Hey! I wanted to watch my show!" you cried as you reached for the remote, trying to steal it back. He used his long arms to keep it just barely out of your reach, so you turned yourself around on his lap and tried to grab it.

Soon enough, you started slapping his arms repeatedly before completely tackling him, sending his body flopping down onto the couch. "You're certainly feisty today," Kuroo commented with a small smirk as he continued to defend himself and the remote.

"Shut up! I want the remote back! I must know what happens on that crime show I'm watching!" you told him as you struggled to get the remote away from him.

Somehow, the two of you managed to roll off the couch and onto the floor. When Kuroo was on the floor underneath you, you got up slightly and sat down on his stomach, crossing your arms in front of your chest and glaring at him with your fierce (e/c) eyes. As you watched him, you reached for the remote and managed to steal it out of his hand.

"Haha! I got—"

You were cut off when Kuroo pushed you over and settled himself down on top of you. There was a long moment of silence as you opened your mouth to yell at him, but decided not to as you looked into each other's eyes. He was giving you that typical, mischievous smile of his, and you cursed yourself for being so susceptible to it. You could see the pleading look in his eyes as well and it made your heart flutter slightly.

"Kuroo Tetsurou, I swear..." you mumbled, pouting with annoyance when you realized that you'd accidentally surrendered the remote to him again.

"Do you still want to watch your show?" he asked as you brushed a few strands of his messy black hair away from his face.

"I guess not..." you responded and shrugged.

"Do you want to make out?"

"Yeah."