Mini Story #1 LEMON

I am so sorry guyz !!!

This is very very very very late !!!

Here it is ...

In my P.O.V.

The

Lemon~

Enjoy ...

° ° ° ° °

° ° ° °

° ° °

° °

°

"Afraid ?" Shadow cut me off. I nodded as my ears flattened. He pulled me into an embrace and whispered into my ear. "It's okay. Is this your first time ?" I nodded. "Don't worry, I try to be gentle, okay ?" He reassured me as he kissed the tip of my ear. I just nodded again. "Do you want to continue this in your bedroom ?" I felt his hot breath against my neck. I hugged him tighter and nodded. He kissed my neck and carried me bridal style. I blushed and kissed his cheek. "I love you ..." He blushed and smiled. "I love you too." We shared another kiss as he carried me towards my room.

Shadow kicked open the door as he kissed Sonic. Still kissing Sonic, He closed the door behind him and locked it. As he locked it, Sonic pinned him against the door grabbing his collar, and tilted his head to the other side, kissing him deeper. Shadow tilted his head as well as he wrapped an arm around Sonic's waist as the other held the back of his neck. Sonic leaned closer, pressing his body even more to the ebony hedgehog. Sonic felt Shadow smirk in their kiss as Shadow's hand slowly made it's way to his butt. Sonic gasped as Shadow gave his butt a little squeeze. Shadow then slipped his tongue inside his mouth and received a moan from the other. Sonic slowly took off Shadow's sweater and shirt as they slowly make their way to Sonic's bed.

After taking off his shirt, and throwing it off somewhere in the room, Shadow pinned Sonic's hands over his head. They broke the kiss and panted, taking a break from their really long lip-lock. They stared into each other's eyes for a while until Sonic broke their eye contact and looked down to Shadow's upper body. He looked at his biceps and then to his chest. His fluffy, fluffy chest ... fur. Shadow smirked and slowly licked Sonic's lips. Sonic let out a soft moan as one of his hands trailed down to touch his fluffy chest fur. 

"I-I l-love y-you ..." Sonic said as he blushed. Shadow smiled and started kissing Sonic's neck. "I love you too." He said as he suck on Sonic's neck. Sonic moans and tilted his head to his side to give him more access. He slowly pulled down on Shadow's pant and Shadow helps him. Sonic opens one eye and blushed harder, seeing Shadow completely naked. Shadow stopped and smirked. "Your turn~" He said as he slowly stripped Sonic. "Shadow ... hurry ..." Sonic whined and Shadow chuckles. Shadow decided to tease Sonic more by going even slower. Sonic begged but Shadow didn't listen, wanting to see Sonic beg for more.

Shadow blushed as he pulled down the last clothing on Sonic. Now, both of them were naked (Isn't that hot ?) Sonic wrapped his legs around Shadow, wanting him closer. They shared another kiss but this time, it was getting hotter and hotter each second pass. Sonic moaned in their kiss as he felt Shadow's hand brush against his cock. Sonic gripped Shadow's shoulder as he started rubbing his cock. Shadow smiled and broke the kiss. He went for his chin ... then to his neck ... then to his chest ... then to his stomach ... and finally on his cock. Sonic moaned and panted as he felt Shadow's warm mouth, enveloping his dick.

When Sonic was almost at his limit, Shadow slowly stopped. Sonic opened his eyes and looked at Shadow, begging to continue. Shadow smiled, and leaned down once again, but not to suck on his dick and finish the job. He put Sonic's legs his shoulders and licked his hole. Sonic gasped but moaned as he felt Shadow's warm mouth suck on his butt. "Sh-Shadow~AAAAAHH~~" He moaned louder as he felt Shadow's tongue slowly go inside. "Ha-- AAAhh~" Sonic moaned out as Shadow's tongue goes deeper. Shadow groaned in pleasure, loving the warmth of Sonic's tail hole.