She Wolf?

I was running, I didn't know where but I would keep running until I couldn't run anymore. They were chasing me and when they caught me, they were going to kill me. They were creatures that were half human, half werewolf. I stumbled over tree branches and slammed into a few trees but that didn't stop me, by this time my feet were numb and everything in my vision was blury but I kept running, I wouldn't give up. Just when I thought they were going to catch me, I woke up, in a pool of sweat and I was breathing very hard. My heart was beating abnormally fast until it hit me, it was all a dream. I sat up and waited for my heart beat to go back to normal, when it finally did, I lay back in my bed and fell asleep.

The warm sun hit my face, and I woke up. Today was my first day of school at Hiddenville High and I was going to make a good first impression. I was still debating on what to wear when Celia called and said it was time for breakfast. "I'll be down in a minute." I called. I finally settled for a white tank top, black shorts and my white n black snickers. I brushed my hair and let it fall. People claimed I was lucky because my hair was naturally curly. So my curly hair was on my shoulders and rolled down to my waist. I ran downstairs and sat on the table to have breakfast. I grabbed a slice of toast and put jam on it. I got some eggs and bacon that Toni had prepared and gobbled it all up. I washed it down with a glass of orange juice. I grabbed a chicken n cheese sandwich and a pack of apple juice and dashed out of the house. I sat in the red Ferrari that my dad had bought me.

I inserted my keys into the car and drive off. I arrived at school, and looked at my self in the side mirror and I must say I looked Hot!!! I stepped out of the car and that's when I noticed that everyone was staring at me. I walked through the parking lot and everyone's eyes followed me. I didn't really care because I wasn't one to mind the attention, so I just ignored everyone. Once I was in the building, I met the administer of the school, who signed me up and chose a buddy to show me around the school, since I was a new kid. So her name was Megan, she was in the 8th grade like me and I found out that we were almost in the same class for every subject. She was quite an interesting person actually, she was a true beauty, her golden hair fell all the way to her waist. She had a smile that lit up the whole room, she was dressed in the latest designer clothes. From what I heard, she was a high school sweetheart and was nice to everyone....... literally! So she showed me around the school, showed me the cafeteria and after a long tour, we talked and I found out that we has a lot in common, we both loved to dress up, we both loved to read, we were both into music and her favourite music band was Cold Play as well. There were many other things but after about 2 hours of talking, we exchanged contacts and went on our ways.

××*****************
There goes chapter four