HOW IT WORKS

CLOSED ATM

read necessarily

N O T E :

Hello and welcome lovely people! 

I am Scout and in the time of the next few weeks I will be accepting request for cover making. I am looking forward to working with some of you, and I hope the covers I deliver will live up to your expectations.

Covers I make are nothing over the top or extravagant. I am not professional, therefore please don't expect a professional covers, i do this just for fun.

HOW THIS WORKS :

lemme tell you something about how this works.

i accept or decline requests every saturday. it means that you put your request, say, wednesday, i will let you know on saturday whether i will make your cover or not. if i do, then you will have your cover before next saturday.

so, it is a weekly schedule.

people put their request up during the week, i accept/ decline them on saturday, they get their covers before next saturday. sundays are when the new round begins and you post requests i will check out on first staurday that comes.

i hope you understand how this works and if not, ask and i will try to explain to you the best i can.

why am i doing this like that?

because it's the only way i can fit it into my schedule since this year's gonna be crazy for me, senior year and everything.

hope you understand

ALSO, I AM NOT MAKING MORE THEN 3, MAX 5 COVERS PER WEEK.

- - - - - 

there are two options on how you can base your cover requests:

1  [uno]

request  for a completely new cover,  where you will leave the basic infos in comments of chapter REQUESTS based on template given in the chapter.

2  [duo] (unable at the moment)

request for a premade cover that can be found in chapter PREMADES

-  -  -  -  -

  R U L E S :

•I can decline your aplication/request and please don't be upset if i do. I make only three to five covers a week max, sometimes even less. it really depends on how buissy i am and such.

•I will not tolerate rude and mean persons. You will have to be considerable and cooperative, or I will drop your request and block/report you, depending on situation. 

•Cover making will probably not take longer than five to seven days though they might be done in even two days, but if it does take longer then usual please understand that I have life, school, people I have to meet and places I have to be. Cover making is a hoby- not my whole life. 

  • If the cover is not used in five days i will unpublish the chapter with your cover/s and use it for someone's else cover

P A Y M E N T :

(after i accept your request)

a follow and dedication/shoutout

you must follow me before i deliver you cover 

while dedication/shoutout after [obviously]

and, you know, i might put even more effort if you check my other works out

yes, no , maybe?

love,

xxscout