Chapter 3

Jaden's POV

"Can we talk?" I asked her

"Sure."

Me and her was just walking for a while and then I started talking.

"I really like you, Maddie."

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" she asked.

"Nah, we broke up." I answered her question.

"Oh."

"Yeahhh, so I was wondering do you want to go on a date with me?" I asked with a little hope in my voice.

She thought about it for awhile and then said, "Yeah, I don't see why."

I got happy, "Great! I'll see you after school, around seven?"

"Yeah."

I gave her a hug and then I walked off. I'm happy that I'm about to get this girl.

After School . . .

Maddie's POV

I just made it home, it's like around four so that means I have about three hours to get ready! OH MY GOSH! I need to hurry up. I went and took a hour shower and then when I came out I fixed my hair and picked out some clothes. I did my make-up and put my clothes on. I had about three minutes to spare. Whew, I'm happy I finished in a enough time.

When I sat down I had to get right back up because the doorbell rung and I ran downstairs. For some reason I'm actually really thirsty to go on this date. Before I opened the door, I had to wait for a little while because I don't wanna seem thirsty or anything.

I waited about another minute and then open the door.

"Hey" I said with a shy smile.

"Hey, you're ready?" he asked and smiled.

"Yeah."

We went into his car and we drove to this restaurant. We was there for about a hour and twenty minutes and then we left. While we was eating, we was just getting to know each other. He's not all of a bad person, he's actually pretty nice.

We up at my house and he hurried up and jumped out of the car to open my door and then he walked me to the house.

"You can come in if you want." I said.

I opened the door and then he walked in behind me.

"My parents isn't home so you can come up to my room if you want."

"I'll come." he said.

We walked up to my room and I sat on my bed and then we started talking about a lot of different stuff. I really hope that I don't do nothing that I'll regret later.

It became very quiet for some reason and then he leaned in to kiss me. We was kissing for awhile and then things became very heated and then we was laying on my bed kissing.

I was laying on the bed with my legs open and we was laying in between my legs kissing me. He started to take my shirt off and I let him and then I took his shirt off. I started to unbuckle his pants. I'm not a virgin either, had sex one time.

"Are you sure?" he had stopped me to ask.

"Yeah."

"Well okay then," he said and then he let me finish what I started.

He took my pants off too so now he's just in boxers and I'm just in my panties and bra. And then our underwear came off, he slid the condom on and we had sex.

Jaden's POV

The Next Day At School . . .

I was standing by the janitor's closet waiting on Maddie, it was lunch time so we wasn't going to miss anything important. When I saw her walk past I grabbed her arm and pulled her into the janitor's closet with me.

"What the hell? Jaden?" She asked scared and shocked but then relived at the same time.

"Yeah" I said.

"Why the hell you pulled me into this closet?" she questioned.

"I just wanted to kiss you." I answered.

"What you waiting for then?" she said while smiling.

After she said that we was making out for awhile and then out pants came off and then we ended up having a quicky. I was so confused now because she just came to this school like two weeks ago and we went on one date and we had sex twice.

"What does this make us?" I asked, clearly confused, after we just got done putting our underwear and pants back on.

"Fuck buddies" she stated and then walked out the jantior's closet.