Chapter 5

"Hey Omar " I said over the phone . "How is it over there ?, Everything okay?, Did u make new friends?, Please come back I miss you " I can just imagine him running a hand through his blonde hair while seating on his bed . I clearly had a smile on my face just by hearing his voice it made me feel calm and relax.

"Really Omar it's only been one day " I giggled while laying on my bed "And to answer your questions, It's been bad , yeah for now if my new stepbrothers don't bother me , and yeah a little kid who's my new stepbrother , and I miss you too" I smiled while trying not to laugh again he worries too much.

It got quiet on the other line ."Wait what do you mean stepbrothers? " He said confusion in his voice ." Yeah stepbrothers more than one, but their all complete opposites" I said while remembering the past twenty four hours with Xavier, Blake and Lucas .

"Why do you say that ?" He asked now curious " Well you see, not to sound mean ,but they're kind of different" I mumbled trying to say the right words.

"A good different a bad different?"He asked ."Well uhhhh...." I didn't have the answer for that .

"So a bad different" He said sounding concerned."Well I don't know Blake the older one his a jerk ,and after him  Xavier his a little pervert and Lucas the smallest one his such an angel but the only problem he doesn't talk " I said sounding frustrated.

"You know their's only one answer to all your problem" He chuckle .

"Ohhhh really and what is it ?" I ask already knowing his answer . " Come back to me "
"Omar you know..."

My door flew open and where my door used to be there stood a pissed of Blake with his fist clench to his sides . " Who are you fucking talking to?" He hissed at me .

"I'm talking to.. " "Luzkay baby are you okay ?" I got cut off by Omar's voice who sounded extremely worried .

"I asked you a question bitch!" Blake said stomping towards me with his face red . "No one Bla- Blake " I stuttered while holding my phone tightly.

"You son of a bitch who the fuck do you think you are talking to a girl like that !" Omar said sounding pissed over the phone .
Blake looked at my phone which I was holding tight to my chest .

"Give me your phone " Blake said glaring at it . "No.." "I said give me your fucking phone!!" He said standing infront of me now while giving me a glare .

"Maria baby just give him the phone " Omar said getting pissed." You heard him give it to me " Blake said with a smirk but I could clearly see how angry he was .

I hesitantly gaved him my phone .He snatched it away from me while giving me a  sarcastic smile ."Now who the fuck is this ?"
Omar said sounding pissed

Blake looked at my phone with so much hatred that I even heard a crack from my phone of how tight his holding it. He turned around with my phone on his left hand while shaking

"Someone who you should worry about " Blake said with a demonic voice that made me get chills in my back. I cover my mouth with both hands trying to contain my gasbed.

Thats not possible , or is it ? How did his voice change like that

Thats not possible , or is it ? How did his voice change like that. Did I hear him right? . Am I going crazy . I asked myself so many questions sounding crazy  .I ran my hand through my knotted hair trying to calm my heart rate.

It got quiet for a few seconds. The only thing that I can hear is my heart that's beating like crazy of how scared I feel right now  .

"You bloods..." Omar's deep voice got cut off by Blake hanging on the phone who was shaking with anger  .

'What was Omar gonna say' I asked myself  while looking at Blake's back who was mumbling to himself.

"No we can't tell her "Blake hissed to himself quietly while still holding my phone ."She's ours only ours "Blake said with possession on his voice while looking at my phone with a smirk on his face .

Blake turned around and looked at my seating position with a clear smirk on his face ."Now my dear Luzkayla " Blake said with a loving voice that made me feel weird . He walked towards me elegantly like how people used to walk in the old days weird because I only see that in movies .

I gulped looking down at my lap twirling a piece of my hair with my fingers .He really is bipolar and I've never met a person that's bipolar "Tsk, Tsk now dont be shy and look at me " Blake said putting his index finger under my chin now standing in front of me .

"Now that i have your attention who the fuck was that on the phone !" Blake demanded while throwing my phone to the floor with an angry looked on his face that made me shake on my bed.