Chapter Two - A Little Chat A Little Kiss

Leo didn't need to make any excuses when he needed to leave to go meet Karai. He simply said he needed some air, and his brothers just waved him off. Mikey and Raph were playing a game while Donnie was inventing in his lab.

Leo sighed as he walked out of their lair for the second time that night.

He met Karai at the motel like she had said, "I'm surprised you actually showed up, considering you didn't seem like you wanted to." Leo said to her.

She laughed a little, "getting an inside look of the brain of the leader of my fathers enemy? Ha! This is the farthest we've gotten in weeks!"

Leo rolled his eyes while they both sat down, cross-legged, just a few feet apart from each other, "So, why exactly did you want me to meet you here?" Karai asked him.

"Well, like I said, they do this in movies right? We might as well try and make another truce." Leo said, 'And I wanted to hang out with you.....' He thought.

"Right, so what do we start talking about?" She asked, bored.

They started talking about their fight. Like why they were fighting each other. Karai had shared some information that Leo found interesting, "What do you mean 'your family's torn apart'?" He asked her.

"I don't think that's your business." She started, but when she looked into his pleading eyes..... She sighed, "My mother died when I was really young, and it crushed my fathers heart. He kept blaming it on Hamato Yoshi. I don't even know why! He just always talks about how he hates him and that nothing is more important than his stupid vendetta!" Karai leaned her four-arms on her crossed legs and looked at her hands. She sighed again, "It's just..... I wish he would just come out of his cloud of hatred

and..... Just come home...."

Leonardo was surprised. He didn't think she would open up to him like that. Maybe she could change, if she was lead in the right direction.

"You know, Karai, your not the only one from a torn family..." He started.

She quickly looked up, " What do you mean?"

"Well, I guess I wouldn't exactly say 'torn', but it's messed up alright."

Karai shot him a confused look. Leo sighed, "My brothers and I.... Don't exactly see eye to eye. I mean, we still are a team, but, I feel as though they're against me on some accords." He started out, looking at his hands. "We don't like the same show, we don't like the same type of pizza. I... I don't know, they called me a teachers pet before... It just.... I sometimes feel like I'm the bad guy if I do one thing the way they don't like it...." He explained to the kunoich. (I'm guessing on the spelling)

Karai, to Leo's surprise, listened. She understood exactly where he was coming from. They started to get away from the real reason they started to talk. They got to know each other. Like favorite food, show, color hair style, etc.

The next thing they knew, it was 1:03 am. They both got up, "Well, this has been.... Productive." Leo started.

Karai rolled her eyes an laughed a little, "Yeah, well, I guess I'll see you 'round, Space Boy." She said turning around.

"Hey, your into space to ya know!" He yelled to her. She flicked her wrist at him and he chuckled before turning around.

"Leo, wait!" Before Leo had even turned around fully he felt something warm against his lips. All thoughts of before had literally left his brain as he just stood there awkwardly.

Karai was KISSING him. SHE had her LIPS against HIS.

He didn't know what to do so he just close his eyes and enjoyed it.

It ended, much to Leo's dismay. His eyes slowly opened and he saw a utterly shocked Karai in front of him. Before he could say anything she ran to the side of the building, gave him and look over her shoulder, and jumped off.

He blinked a few times before jumping three feet in the air and doing a back-flip, "YES!!" He was so happy, but at the same time, confused. She had never showed any interest in him and then randomly out if nowhere, she kisses him? That just isn't right man. He liked it, but still.

He knew he should talk to April about it, but last time she didn't really give him any REAL help. She just tried to talk him out of it... Leo sighs, "I guess I should at least TRY, I mean she's a girl and I don't know what happened and she might..." He sighed again, "Well, back home I go... Yay...." He said with fake enthusiasm.

---------------------------------------------------

A/N Okay, so I forgot I mention this in the other chapter, that the end of "Alien Agenda" Leo never told Raph that he was over it. Just had to make that clear.

How is this story? I know it's only the second chapter, but what do you think if it. I NEEDS TO KNOW.