Her First Breath!

There is her life story.
18th October 1994.
The Day when as usually whole London City was busy. At almost 11O'clock Mrs. Long was sitting in her balcony watching the beauty of nature when she suddenly started experiencing her labour pain. She was immediately taken to the nearest hospital. When she entered into the hospital screaming and crying out of pain her husband, Mr. Patrick Long was with her. He could see a rush in the doctors and nurses and asked the receptionist about it. She very politely answered, " Today ten people of a very well to do family have met with an accident. They are in a very critical stage. So all the doctors and nurses are busy with them. But, how can I help you sir?" Mr. Long told her about her pregnant wife and soon she said," Sir, we have only one gynecologist free right now. So I think you should consult with her. I am calling her." Mr. Long nodded in a positive attitude. He looked back and saw her wife crying out loud at the wheelchair.
The receptionist told Mr. Long that Dr. Alice was free then. She guided the couple, the way to reach Dr. Alice's cabin. When Mr. and Mrs. Long knocked on her door her assistant opened the door in a nano second. They entered the room and saw the doctor checking same patient's file. Dr. Alice looked at them and said, " Oh!  Please have a sit. I was informed about your arrival." She came out of her chair and checked Mrs. Long and immediately notified Mr. Long, " Sir, your wife is in her labour pain. According to my prediction the baby is ready to come out. But the baby is in a carved position so there is a bit complication, so she needs an  operations. Do you have any problem with it?" Mr. Long replied, " Look, doctor all I want is my wife and baby safe and sound so please operate her. I don't have any problem."
As he completed his words, doctor Alice told him, " Okay then, if you are ready for this,you will have to submit an amount in our account section and complete come formalities." She called her assistant and told  him,
"Go and call Jordanna and tell her to prepare Mrs. Long for the operation. And don't forget to check OR -04, make all the preparations over there because I will operate her there."
Soon all the preparations were done for welcoming a new person. In the meantime,  the mother and brother of Mrs. Long reached  there.
At almost 12 PM Mrs. Long was taken to the operation theatre. After two and half hours Dr. Alice came out of the OR and she was followed by the nurse, Jordanna holding an angel in her arms. Dr. Alice said to all the waiters, "Sir, I am extremely pleased to tell you that you have a daughter, who is a flawless beauty. And here she is." She then pointed at the baby girl who was at the nurse's hand. Immediately Mr. Long took her and kissed her forehead. And asked the doctor, " Doctor, is my wife OK?" And doctor replied, " Yes, sir. At first we thought that some complications can arise but now all the things are settled. Your daughter is really fortunate enough. May God Bless her." With a bright smile on face Mr. Long replied, " Thank you so much doctor."
And then Doctor left.
Jordanna told Mr. Long , "Sir, your wife is in the ICU for an observation of 12 hours, after that she will be shifted to a cabin. So tonight the baby will be with her and we will be providing the baby with food. And now I need the baby for her vaccinations." After saying this she took the baby and went.
So, this was her first day. Still now she regeats on the moment and day she was born. What is the reason behind her regression?
Stay tuned for the answer.
#Spreadlove.