Confusion!

Alisha enters her bro's room... and finds Aatish meddling with his phone

Alisha: Hello... how was classes?
Aatish: Ah hi! Yeah it was ok... as usual...
Aatish: Anyways what brings you here?
Alisha: Hehe... ya... how sure are you that the person I bumped on to is ani...
Aatish: Well... I remember the person's face ashu! After I got to know ani I had these feelings like I've seen him before but I didn't know where and when and it was recently where I figured out that it was this incident....
Alisha: Ok.... but I'm still not happy with your reply....
Aatish: I can't do anything about it ashu.... this is it!

Alisha leaves the room still not satisfied....

In India

Anirudh staring at his phone in his studio and suddenly someone barges in

Iyyappan: Dey? What are you doing da?
*Anirudh quickly hides his phone inside his pocket and turns to reply*
Anirudh: Hi da! Nothing...was just on insta...
Iyyappan: ok ok! We are planning to go to Royals tonight for dinner... willing to join us?
Anirudh: Yeah.... I'm free...
Iyyappan: Ok da! I'll leave now... see you tonight!
Anirudh: Bye!

Anirudh wonders why Iyyappan didn't question about the incident that took place... but he was happy that he didn't!

In Sri Lanka

Today was an important day.... both for alisha and kayal! They had to decide where are they going to study!

Aatish: Ashu! Stop thinking too much about it! If you feel like doing it here then do it here if you feel that india is better then go there!
Alisha: Shut up will you! That is what I don't know! If kayal doesn't come I'll have to go alone there! I'll have no one with me!
Aatish: *laughs aloud* Why? Anirudh will be there eh? ( Says with a wink)
Alisha: Aatish!!! Can you like be serious please?? ( annoyed)
Aatish: Ok... sorry! Listen... call kayal and ask what has she planned! And then talk to mom and decide.... you always say eh... whenever you talk to mom you get your decisions!
Alisha: Ya... gonna do that now!

Kayal also is In a very big confusion but her dad doesn't like kayal going abroad.... she can do her studies here as well... but like alisha said even she finds india better!

*While kayal is thinking on what to do she gets a call*

Kayal: Hello?
Alisha: Hey! It's me!
Kayal: Ah! Ashu I don't know yaar! I really don't know!!!
Alisha: Kayal... relax.... do you really really love to do psychology?
Kayal: Yes! You know ashu it's my dream!
Alisha: Yes dear... ok.. then it's best to do it here... coz your dad isn't allowing eh?
Kayal: Hmmm ya... ( still With a low tone)
Alisha: Ok dear... will go to that institute tomorrow and get the applications! Relax ok! You know eh god always plans the best for us! Here or there we are gonna study the same eh... I understand there it's way more better like india gives high priority but sri lanka not very much...but still at least to am extent they give here eh
Kayal: No.. ashu.. just because of me you are staying eh! I think you have to go!
Alisha: Crazy? No say I can't go alone! I'm also doing it here! Bye I need to talk to mom
Kayal: Ok di bye..

Alisha runs to the kitchen and tells her mom that she has decided

Mom: are you sure darling?
Alisha: Yes mom... *says while hugging her*

Someone rings Alisha's Doorbell

Mom: Kayal! Hello darling? What brings you here ma? Your looking very happy too!
Kayal: Yes aunty!!!! ( Says with extreme joy)
Where is ashu aunty? I will tell this first to her!
Mom: She is in her room darling...

Kayal runs upstairs to Alisha's room

*Alisha is deeply thinking of something..... she feels that something is wrong with her she knows that something is bothering her but she doesn't know what exactly it is*

While Alisha lost in her thoughts Kayal enters while shouting alisha's name aloud

Kayal: Alisha!!! Guess what??? We are going to India!!!! Decided!!! Dada agreed!!!! He said that going to india is best!!! Yaay! yaar I'm so happy
Alisha: What? ( With extreme happiness) Seriously? God... I can't believe it!
Kayal: And....dada already booked the tickets for the two of us!
Alisha: Oh my god! So... when are we leaving?
Kayal: Tomorrow!!!!!!!!!
Alisha: Oh god! ( she tears)

Kayal gives alisha a tight hug and leaves

*Alisha couldn't still believe that they are leaving tomorrow! She took the phone and stares at it.......*

In india

Anirudh arrived early to the hotel....

After a little while everyone comes and they all take there seats

Anirudh: Hello.... why are you guyz silent speak something eh!
Arvind: Hmm...
Iyyappan: Dey! We all want to know what's with that incident da! Please tell! You tell us like almost everything why are you hiding only this from us! Just tell what you feel over that incident!!

Anirudh feels bad.... he was in a good mood then.... so he decides to tell

Anirudh: Well... ok... I'll tell you guyz but before that order something I'm hungry!

Anirudh starts with a grin.....

A/N

Sorry for the super late update. Too much occupied with studies! I'll try my best to update the next chapter as soon as possible I'm sorry if this chapter is boring I'll Make sure that next updates be awesome! Next one is going to be a nice one!