Is this it?

~One minute your alive and the other, you’re gone~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hinata’s POV

The wind had been knocked totally out of my lungs as I gasped for air. I could hardly move and when I tried pain would just overtake me. My ankle felt broken and a warm liquid quickly gushed out from behind my head.

“N… N… Naruto,” I called hoping the handsome blond hero would dash to my recue but I was answered only with the creaking the houses’ feeble roof.

Dust fell as the house itself threaten to cave in on me. My eye sight blurred as the numbness of my body took over, I had lost too much blood, Is this how it’s supposed to end?

Naruto’s POV

“Naruto!” a young familiar voice chimed breaking me out of deep thought.

“Konahamaru, how have you been? I asked my mind distant.

“I’ve been great big bro; I even beat up a pain with the rasengan!” Konahamaru piped with pride written all over his face.

“That’s great but I have to go, talk to you later though so you could tell me about you great feat,” I said forcing a huge smile onto my face while slightly turning to signify my leaving.

“Well see you later brother Naruto.”

As I walked away I bumped into Kiba and Akamaru, who were delivering letters to various villagers, “Hey Naruto, what’s up with you, you seem down?”

“Nah I’m just looking for Hinata, have you seen her anywhere? I think something’s wrong.” Kiba’s face set up as I asked him this question as if it had now hit him that Hinata was gone.

“Actually now that you mention it, she has been gone for a while now, why? Do you think something’s wrong?”

Kiba’s face had a darken expression as I shook my head brushing it all off, “Nah, she must be with the others, I think I’m just over thinking it.”

Kiba was just about to speak when a few familiar chakras popped into the mix.

“Who’s with whom?” Shikamaru questioned a hand behind his head and the other supporting himself on Choji's shoulder, forcing me to turn to meet all of my friends’ face except one. The one I had been greatly searching deep and wide for, Hinata.

“Hinata,” I spoke up causing everyone to adopt a puzzled look on their faces, “She’s missing.”

“That can’t be possible she was with me just a few minutes ago,” Neji stated surely, his pale eyes soft reminding me of Hinata. Thinking of her made my heart pang.

“If something’s wrong with her, we have to find her and help; especially since she isn’t fully recovered for the wound Pein gave her.” Sakura put in while giving Naruto a reassuring smile before going off with the rest of the gang to find Hinata.

Third Person POV

Everyone nodded as they dispersed to find the lost and wounded Hinata.

                                                                      ~

Hinata’s consciousness was slowly slipping away from her as blood stained ears heard faint voices which sounded like they were calling her, in the distance.

“Here...” She called barely making a sound as her voice caught in her throat, because of her half-conscious state.

Hinata’s head was throbbing now was more dust fell into her eyes. Tears threatened to break the dame which kept them secured in her eyes as Ten Ten and Lee’s voices past by becoming fainter and fainter as they moved farther away for her location.

All Hinata could do was try to keep herself awake as she looked around her surroundings describing everything she saw to a none-existent person.