Erron Black x Isis (OC)

OsirisBlackWater request this and I hope you enjoy and also others... Don't forget to request! :)
-RoyalCruz

Isis's Dream...
"Momma, I want to be outside" "hold up baby let me get my shoes..." "Okay mama" 8 year old Isis said running towards the door. She waited seconds, minutes and still no sign of her mother. "Mommy?" The child called out in a worried voice. She soon started to walked around the house searching for her loving mother. Nowhere to be found, Isis went to her mom's door with a soft knock. "Mommy..." She says as she turned the door knob and went inside. She turned around and saw her dead mother on the bed. "MOMMY" she yelled...
Reality....
Isis woke up crying about her dream. Erron immediately came to her and comfort his mate. "What's wrong darling?" he asked in a soothing voice and wiped her tears away. "That dream again... I can't take my mind off it" she says. Erron sighed, "Think of happy things, stop going to the past.... You got me" he says and they embrace each other. "I love you Erron" she said and they kissed. Erron stopped the kiss,"Oh I forgot to mention, I'm off today" he says. "Yay" Isis say in joy. "What you wanna do for today?" The cowboy asked sitting himself next to her. "Well what's on your mind?" She asked leaning on him. Erron had this 'feeling' in his pants for the longest. Erron blushed, Isis saw this, "Erron.... Why is your face red?" She asked. Erron tried to get up and run away but Isis stopped him by sitting on top of him. As soon as she sat, she felt his erection through his pants, a blush crept on her face. "Is this the reason...." "Yes" he replied quickly embarrassed. Isis's lips turned into a creepy smile. Erron saw this and got scared, "you're not turning sociopath are you....?" He asked. Isis didn't respond and unzipped Erron's pants and took them off. She then played with him through his boxers. Erron grunts, he wanted Isis to suck on him. "Isis come on babe" he says grinding onto her hand. Isis giggles and slid his boxers below his member and stick his member into her mouth, sucking him. He grunted as he grabbed her hair, wrapped it around his hand and made her bob her head faster, almost reaching his limit. Isis choked on him the last few sucks and he cumed in her mouth. Isis swallowed and enjoyed the taste and took off her clothing. "You're one hot female..." He says as she layed down and he climbed on top of her. He sucked and bite on her neck leaving love marks and grabbed her boob and sucked on her nipple. She moaned in pleasure as he stopped and fingered her love hole earning moans from her. "I really adore your moans darling" he says as her juices came on his 3 fingers and he happily licked it off. "Mmmm..." He says enjoying the taste and Isis blushed. He positioned at her entrance, "I've been wanting to do this since we first met my love" he says pushing into her stretching her walls. "Urgh..." She painfully said as all her walls were stretched and the pain faded away. She moaned, Erron took this as a sign to go so he proceeds to move in and out of her. She moaned and gripped the bed sheets, "E-rron... P-lease faster.....ah" "Anything for you my love" he said as he lifted her legs up to his shoulders and rammed her faster. "ERRON" She loudly moaned as she came, Erron chuckles,"Its not over yet" he says as he thrust in and out of her at inhuman speeds making the whole bed creak. Erron grunts and cums into her love hole and tirelessly collapsed on top of her. She took off his hat and toss it aside and played with his hair. "You won cowboy" she said as Erron smirked and they both fell asleep and Isis never had that bad dream again.

I have to do a OC with Harley_black so please can you guys just wait and OsirisBlackWateris I hope you liked this one, and as always see you in the other oneshot!
-RoyalCruz