Kenshi x Oceania (Part 2)

Mj1247 requested me this hope you enjoy

"Ah my back, oh my back" Kenshi yelled as he put his hand behind his lower back. "Kenshi honey are you okay?" Oceania asked as she rubbed his back. "Cramps..." He replied as he stretched. Oceania heard a few cracks coming from him, "look we need to go home and let you rest okay?" She says helping him walk home. "I- I promised I was gonna be with Takeda today but he'll-"
"It's fine I already told him" Oceania stated, as Kenshi layed on the bed. "Ahhh so relieved" Kenshi said and Oceania layed down with him. Kenshi stood up and took off his clothing leaving himself in undies. Oceania looked at his torso and blushed. He chuckles, "like what you see here?" He says telepathically, and climbs on top of her. She didn't respond. Kenshi planted kisses on her neck causing her to moan. "K-Kenshi" she called out as she placed her hands on Kenshi's torso. Kenshi used his telekinesis to take off her clothes leaving her naked. Kenshi took out his member and positioned at her entrance. He pushed in with a loud grunt. He proceeded himself to move in and out of her earning a few moans from her. 'Kenshi faster' Oceania say telepathically, as Kenshi took his blindfold and quickened his pace. "K-Kenshi.... Ah!" Oceania cried out as she came and Kenshi moaned and came as well. Kenshi layed down, "My back didn't really hurt I just wanted you on the bed with me" he said playfully tugging on her hair "KENSHI HOW COULD YO-" she said as Kenshi kissed her.

Any requests????