Chapter 5

*Eleanor's Pov*

Louis and I have been spending an awful a lot of time together. Aside from when I work at the diner and he works at the football stadium, I see him during most of my free time. I know I was starting to develop feelings for him, but I couldn't tell if he was feeling the same way I was, he was hard to read.

In fact, Louis is currently sitting on my kitchen floor with me helping me paint my kitchen walls. I look at him to see him practically covered head to toe in orange paint. Yes, orange, I had a thing for bright colors. "Louis, are you even getting any on the walls?" I ask with a giggle.

He snaps his head back to look at me, "I'm trying as hard as I can." he says getting defensive. I smile and continue to paint the walls. "Come here." He says.

I give him a questioning look and turn and scoot closer to him. He dips both of his pointer fingers in the bucket of paint and brings them close to my face. "Lou, what are you doing?" I ask. But before he answers he brings his cold, painted fingers to my cheeks and draws two lines right below my eyes. When he is finished there he draws a line down my nose. "What was that for?" I ask with a tensed voice.

"You look like an indian." he says simply.

I giggle, "Now, I get to do you."

"I don't know about that, El-"

"I like when you call me El." I blurt out, kind of regretting saying it.

He looks at me confused, "Why do you like it so much?"

Another situation in which I ask myself, do I tell him the truth? The truth hurts and that is the last thing I want for Louis. I truly care about him. "My last relationship...he called me El, and I always loved that little nickname because it came from someone I loved." I pause at the memories. "It obviously didn't work out, but you calling me that makes me happy, I guess, because it comes from a person I care about." I explain.

He smiles, his eyes never leaving mine. "I care about you too, Eleanor. More than you will ever know."

We both lay there on my kitchen floor on our stomachs facing each other, our faces inches apart. My eyes still locked on his and his on mine. "C-Can I kiss you?" He asks, somewhat nervous.

I giggle and nod my head as I bring my hand to his cheek inching our lips closer. They soon make contact and move in perfect sync. His lips were softer than I ever imagined they would be. I can honestly say, I never felt this feeling when I kissed Tom, maybe because I knew Tom would never protect me but with Louis I could say different.

We pulled away and I bit my lip trying to hide the smile, but failed. "Now I get to do you Indian makeup. Come here Lou Bear." I say as I giggle at the fact that I just called him Lou Bear.

"Lou Bear? That's a new one." he says with a smirk on his face.

I dip my fingers in the paint and bring my fingers back up, close to his face, "Oh shut up and hold still" I demand him with a smile on my face.

I trace two lines under his eyes and one down his nose to match mine. I then dip my full hand in the paint bucket and bring my hand up to his hair. "Eleanor don't you-"

Before he can finish I start spiking his hair up with the paint. He groans and says, "Do I look like an oompa loompa now?"

I giggle and nod my head as he pulls out his phone and opens it up to the camera app. He starts looking at himself and chuckles a bit. He points it in our direction and says, "Make the weirdest face you can ever imagine."

I giggle and do exactly as told and stick my tongue out and he goes cross eyed as he snaps the photo. I giggle at the photo. "I like that one." he says and I smile.

I watch as he adds it to twitter. I become skeptical as to if I should object him adding it to twitter but I don't want him to become suspicious.

@louis_tomlinson: Best painting experience I've ever had with a girl who means a lot to me.

I smile as I watch him type. He is absolutely perfect. And I was so sure he felt the same way about me.

___________________________________________

A/N: Okay, so I loved this chapter. It was so darn cute. Ahhh. Anyway keep voting and reading. You guys are the best.