Chapter 38 ~ resucue

~PHIL'S POV~
Joe and Connor knew where Lexi was.

But they were now in danger too.

I looked at Zoe who was beginning to cry and buried her face into Alfie's chest. Caspar looked depressed too.

Everyone did to be honest.

"Come on guys," Tyler says, "Our friends are out there and need out help!!"

We all head to the door of the flat and pile out, all of us running along the roads.

We were just coming past Starbucks when we hear a horn. We all turn and see two doors open and two friendly faces appear.

Jim and Tanya.

"We got here as fast as we could," Tanya said running over, "But there was major traffic on the road leading from Jim's family home."

Tanya came over and hugged me and Dan.

"Where's Joe?" Jim asked.

I heard a few people breathe in.

"With Connor... and Lexi... they were kidnapped too by the same person earlier today," Daniel finally says.

Jim and Tanya gawped, "How far away are they?"

"Down there," Caspar points, "It looks exactly like the one Joe described."

We all ran over to it. No guards stood outside like Joe said there had been when he and Connor came.

"Are you sure this is it Caspar?" I asked.

Caspar got out his phone. He went on find my iPhone and looked, "Yeah... Joe has his phone in there."

He was right. Looking at the screen was the dot indicating his phone.

"We have to get in," Dan says.

"How though?" Jim questions.

"We should call the police before we do anything ," Alfie says, "If we just all waltz in, those criminals could easily turn it all against us. If we wait here for the police, we all catch them red handed."

"I'll call," Marcus says and dials the number.

I looked at the building. My friends and my daughter were trapped in there helpless.

~JOE'S POV~
George walked in and snarled at us, "You were on the phone with you faggot friends weren't you?" He snarled.

"So what if I was?" I snap, "You can't tell me what to do! I am much older than you anyway."

"Tempt me," George snaps grabbing a knife off a table and pointing it at me.

"Hurt me all you like," I smirk, "It'll just get you easier to be arrested."

George walked over and slit the knife across my skin. I winced at the pain and he did it again.

"LEAVE JOE ALONE!" Lexi yells, "AND LET CONNOR GO TOO! THEY BOTH DID NOTHING AND NOW YOUR FUCKING HURTING THEM!"

George goes over to Lexi and punches her, "Shut up you slut."

"Why should she?" I yell, "Lexi is trying to defend herself and us from you, you bully!"

"Bully?" He laughs. He grabs Connor by the neck who flinches and gags at his grasp, obviously struggling to breathe, "Say something like that again and your faggot friend gets killed."