How you meet

Caspian:

- Drinian, choose three of our best men on board, so they can make us company while we disembark at Terebinthia. Oh, and Carlos the Minotaur too, please. - says Caspian.

- Yes, Majesty! - says Drinian.

In that afternoon, they do so. The people from Terebinthia welcomes very well and excited Caspian and his companions. People bowing from all the sides.

Later, the man that was kind of "the governator" of Terebinthia, asks for Caspian to stay and be with them at least for a night.

- Anything you want, My King, - says him to Caspian - we have. We have this servants, they can only be yours if you want during your stay here.

When he says that, four young people with their heads down enters the room, and you are of them. You always wanted to meet King Caspian X, and this is your first time seeing him. While the man is still talking to Caspian and almost praising him just for been there, you lift your head up, and you see that Caspian is already looking at you. And you are almost sure that you see him smiling at you.

- I'm very grateful! - Caspian says to the man.

Everyone leaves the room.

During the night, Caspian barely calls a servant, so you don't have the chance to see him again.

On the next day, you go have some walk on the gardens that stays at the west of the island. When you come back to your house, almost night, there is a little and delicated but beautiful white flower on the desk.

- It's for you. - says your mother, when sees you arriving.

- Mine? - you say taking it.

- King Caspian knocked at our door before leaving to Galma. He wanted to talk to you, but you weren't. So he asked your name, wished us a good day, and told me to give you this little flower.

You smile, shocked. "Why he did it?", you think to yourself.

- Why he gave you this flower? - says your mother, like she read your mind.

- I don't know! - you say, smiling like never before.

Peter:

You became friend to Susan since you met her during the war at the castle of Telmar. You are a telmarine, but you always wanted to meet the Kings and Queens of old, and be next to them and to fight with them for Aslan's name. So Susan instructs you, and you runaway from Telmar to Aslan's tomb.

You arrive safely, and you see Susan waiting for you outside.

- It's good to see you! Come in. - she says after hugging you.

You both enter Aslan's How. You see everyone working hard for the next battle. A young man, blond hair, comes in your direction.

- Peter, this is (y/n)! -says Susan.

- Your Majesty! - you bow.

- Please, just call me Peter! - he gives a small smile.

You smile back.

- She's a telmarine, but she wants to join us. - says Susan, explaining to Peter.

- Um... Do you know how to use a sword?

- Yes, I do.

- And to ride a horse?

- My grandfather taught me when I was just five years old.