Chapter Seventeen

*Your P.O.V.*

"That sounds like fun," Tyler agreed.

What is he doing?  That is going to be awkward as fuck.  Craig, you idiot.  What the hell are you planning?

"Don't you think so, babe?" Tyler asked me.

I faked a smile, "Yeah, the best."

"Here, I'll give you my number.  We can plan this double date," Tyler suggested.

What is going on?  They can't be friends.  What is life?

*Craig's P.O.V.*

I didn't like this guy.  He seemed too prefect.  There was something wrong with him.  No one is this perfect.  Everyone has their faults, and the perfect ones have the biggest faults of all.

~Time Skip~

Tyler and I planned to have this double date Saturday.  We went to eat a local restaurant.

*Your P.O.V.*

"You seem tense," Tyler commented.

"Well, it's not everyday you go on a double date with your ex," I mumbled.

"You are over him, right?" Tyler asked.

Was I?

"Yeah," I answered.

"And, he has also moved on, so there is no reason to be nervous," he stated.

I sighed as we walked into the restaurant.  Craig and this girl were already sitting at a table.  I assume this girl was Beth.  She was a red head with green eyes.  She was pale, but was still darker than Craig.  She had freckles, but they were cuter on Tyler.  She was pretty, but I felt that Craig down graded.

We all ordered what we wanted.  The guy talked to each other for most of the time.  I tried to make small talk with Beth, but Tyler's loud laugh would cut me off.

"I have to go to the restroom," Beth quietly said.

"Oh, I've been here before.  I'll show you where it is.  I kind of had to go myself," Tyler offered.

The two of them got up and left Craig and me, alone.

"So," I awkwardly said.

Craig's face stayed emotionless, "I don't like him."

"Who? Tyler?" I asked.  "Good thing you aren't the one dating him."

"I don't think you should either," he added.

"You're just saying that because he isn't you," I spat, a little upset.

"I'd leave Beth for you, and you know it.  Tyler is going to hurt you.  I know it," he replied.

"Yes, because you're a physic," I sarcastically said.

"Tyler is your everyday asshole jock.  Last time you dated one of those, you were in my arms crying," he pointed out.

"You're wrong.  Tyler is different.  He asked me to move into his apartment with him after semester, and I agreed.  He also is coming home with me for Christmas," I explained.

"You are going to regret it, but don't worry.  When you do, I'll be here for you.  I'm always here for you," he promised.

"Hey, what did we miss?" Tyler asked, coming back to the table.

"We're leaving," I announced, getting up.

"Wait, what?" he asked.

"We are leaving, unless you want to stay, then be my guest, but I am leaving," I repeated leaving the building with Tyler close behind me.

"Babe, what did he say to you?" Tyler asked, once we were out.

"Nothing, it was just too much for me.  The things that boy put me through- I just don't want to ever be around him," I lied.

I didn't want to tell him, in fear that Craig could be right about everything.

"Let's go back to my place, okay?" Tyler suggested.

I nodded in agreement as we got into his car.