epilogue

picture of clover up there! <3

-

it was a cold night. the streets were alone and quiet. it was one of those nights you could hear the wind. today was very different from the others. everyone was very quiet and calm. you felt something was going to happen in the air.

you could feel sadness was coming.

fleur was currently driving to her girlfriend's home. it was fleur's home too.

they were paying the rent together.

but for fleur this was her home because clover was there. clover was everything to her. she didn't need anything else, just clover. just the girl she loves is enough.

sadly, clover didn't feel the same anymore. she didn't feel anything all this time. fleur gives her what she wants and that's enough.

she even started dating her because she wanted everyone to know she had a girlfriend. she wasn't some 'loser' without girlfriend or boyfriend. she used her for everything. but of course, there were people who didn't support this.

with time, people started to say mean things about clover's relationship.

"why would she date a girl? ew."

clover started panicking because she didn't want to ruin her social status. this was the most important thing in her life while fleur thinks clover is the most important thing in her life.

she parked her car and searched for the house's keys in her pocket.

she finally reaches the keys and they slip through her fingertips. exhausted, fleur picks them up from the floor. the light brown haired girl sighs and opens the door.

"baby i'm home!"

no response.

// before you say anything, she ain't dead chill. i pROMISED I WOULDNT KILL ANYONE... or maybe i lied... or maybe i didn't... lmao keep reading xx //

"clover? are you there?"

she felt a weird feeling in her stomach when she saw boxes and a very messy living room. instead, she decided to take this as some joke.

"why is there so many boxes in the living room?" she asked laughing.

clover suddenly appears. all the lights were on before fleur came. the white haired girl's -clover- expression wasn't sad. it was a strong face. of course the hazel eyed girl changes her smile to a frown.

"clover, what's wrong? what's happening?" she was nervous at this point. something was definitely wrong.

"i don't need you anymore." those words didn't mean anything to the pale girl. she have done this plenty times.

"what?" she nervous laughed praying this was some sort of joke.

"you heard me. i don't need you anymore. i packed some of your things."

"w-why?"

"you are leaving the house."

clover didn't look at her in the eyes.

"but... but this is our house." fleur was really confused about everything that was happening.

"no fleur, it's my house now. and you need to go. i'm sorry."

the last two words were like venom. she didn't mean them.

"why are you doing this?"

think of a lie that's not lie at all. think of a lie clover. she said to herself.