Chp5:Used to be different

Allison's POV
The next morning I made sure I woke up before anyone else did. I didn't want to have 4 teenage boys running around the house and two with hang overs would make it even worse.

"Oh come on Bryce really?That could of gotten all over me!" Blake yelled from downstairs.

I'm just going to pretend I didn't hear anything. I don't want to know what is happening right now.

Buzz buzz, buzz buzz

I think my heart just has an attack. Yes I say that instead i think I just a heart attack I think it sounds better. And I'm off track. I checked my phone.

From: Little Bro🙃💁🏼
Come here please.

Jacob texted me. Ya that's his name cause he's been like my brother since I came here.

I went up to his room to find his staring at his phone screen.

" J what's wrong?" I asked when he didn't look up when I came into his room.

"Just the same thought as last night kinda I guess" I sighed

"Jacob you know damn well that what they are saying is fake. It's not true" I said while trying to read the tweets over his shoulder.

"Ya but that doesn't mean that they still hurt" he mumbled.

"I know bud, I know." I hugged him and paused for a moment. "How about you go downstairs.
I think you may want to say hi to some people. " I almost forgot that he didn't know Blake and Bryce were here.

"Umm ok?" He replied very confused.

We both walked down stairs and we weren't even at the bottom of the when Jacob yelled their names. He must of really missed them. I just started laughing out loud.

While the boys were catching up I went and started watching my bæ. And no I'm not talking about Mark I'm talking about the flash on CW. But then you heard a loud thud and Mark came half walking half falling down the stairs. I pretending not the notice until he can and sat next to me on the couch putting his arms around my waist and nuzzling his head into my shoulder.

"Hey babe" I said letting out a small chuckle. "You ok there Mark?"

"Stop laughing. I really hate people right now" wow someone's grouchy this morning

"I better not be one of the people you hate" i was trying so hard not to laugh.

"If you keep talking that loud then you will be" ok yup, don't mess with Mark when he is drunk or hungover. That's going to be one important mental note to remember.

Blake came over and whispered in my ear "Bryce can take care of Mark. We need you so we can go to the mall for a small meet and greet"

"Ok. I will get the car started" Blake looked at me like he was shocked. I just gave him a confused look. He just shook his head and went to get his shoes on.

"Mark? I have to go but Bryce is going to be here with you, Mmhk?" I lightly spoke to him and I unwrapped his arms from around my waste.

"Ugh fine" he whined. He sat up and kiss me on the lips. He smiles through the kiss. Making me smile and all the boys took pictures. We broke the kiss almost instantly when we heard the clicks. I'm so getting that photo before they can't post it anywhere.

"Oh Allison don't worry about it, we only sent it to momma S, mamma T and posted it on Twitter" Bryce said a little to excitedly. (A/N they call marks mom mamma t and Jacobs mom mamma s in here now)

"BRYCE FREAKIN HALL" Mark and I yelled at the same time.

"Ok, ok, gosh guys" Bryce laughed. "I only posted it on Twitter" wow great job Bryce that was very necessary. Note My sarcasm.

Anyway, after that whole thing went down I got in to car am started driving to the mall where Jacob and Blake were going to have their meet up.

"You know what Alli?" Blake asked. Without waiting for a responds he kept speaking.
"You've changed. And in a good way don't worry. When we first met you, you were always shy and never really spoke unless it was to Jacob and Mark when u became closer to him. I like you better now. U were still great back then but you know what I mean" Blake said. We all laughed at the last sentence.

"Ya, your right, I used to be different didn't I?" I said smiling. And I think this time, i changed for the better too.