Zero 22

CHAPTER 22

"MEET CRIMSON"

~Third Person POV~

Kasalukuyang kumakain ng almusal ang mag-anak nang biglang binasag ng pinakabatang Ross ang katahimikan.

"Why Ate Garnett really wants to read the Black Book?" Zsept asked her father.

The head of the family just sip a cup of coffee and calmly thinking. Unexpectedly, the quiet lady of Ross breaks her silence.

"It also bothers me" She took a glimpse to the powerful gorgeous man sitting in the center table. He is just calmly listening to them.

Zia look at the surroundings to make sure that no one is there to eavesdrop about their conversation. Everyone in this Mansion is a member of Black Justice but she wants that only the member of the family listen to what she must say.

"The Black Book contains about all the members of Black Justice from the First family (Founder's Family down to the Heirs) down to the Protectors it even contains important missions of the Assassins" Tumingin si Zia kay Zeal "That young lady wants to know who really she is".

Zeal froze for a while then look t her wife. She is the most beautiful creature for him. Her wife almost knew everything but she didn't say it. Maybe she has her own reason.

"You know it mom? Since When??? Bakit hindi mo sinabi sa amin ni Papa?" Zsept annoyingly asked.

Zia smiled angelically. Zia learned all the things should learned by being a wife of the leader of the organization. She can even defend herself from dangerous people. Everything changed after they get married and Zia embraced everything about this family. But one thing can never change the fact that she loves his husband eternally.

"I investigated."

Zeal smiled. Yeah, Zia knew it. She is also the one who asked him why this young lady is here. Hindi mapalagay si Zia noon kung bakit nandito sa bansa ang isang Royal Blood. Kung bakit ito parang nagtatago.

"And I find out that Garnett is being used. Inampon sya matapos mawala ang tunay na 'Garnett'. Pinaniwala nila ang lahat na sya si Mary Garnett Faure. Lumaki syang hindi nya alam ang lahat then, when the REAL Mary Garnett found... biglang nawala na sya sa picture."

Zeal also found out that information. Garnett is like a puppet in the kingdom. Sinunosunod lamang nya ang mga utos ng kanyang kinilalang magulang. Kaibigan sila ng ama ni Zeal. But, they are not a member of Black Justice.

Zeal could imagine her lonely eyes, every time that he travelled to that kingdom for business purposes. Ang mga kinilalang magulang kasi ni Garnett ay katransakyon din nya sa pagmimina sa lugar na yun. Napapansin nya ang trato ng mga ito sa kanya. They give everything to her. They give all the material things but not the intangible things that could make her happy. Love.

Zia also make her own investigation. Napapansin din nito ang palihim na pagpunta ni Garnett sa study room kung asan ang Black Book. Nakatago ito kung san sina Zia at Zeal lang ang nakakaalam. Napapansin ni Zia na para bang lagi itong may hinahanap sa study room kaya nagkaroon sya ng hinala na may gusto itong makuha.

"And in the middle of my investigation... I heard a conversation"

Zeal looks at Zia. Her eye turns to a sad face.

"And what you find out?" Zeal

"Mom, can you make it direct to the point! Bakit gustong makita ni Ate Garnett yung Black Book?" tanong ni Zsept.

Zia smiled that makes Zsept more annoyed.

"She was looking for her parents. Hindi nya kilala ang mga magulang nya. Ngunit may nakalap silang information na may mag-asawang nasa kahariang iyon ng mga panahong nahanap sya ng mga taong nasa bahay ampunan." She paused for awhile and looks at the two who is interestedly listening to her. "Nalaman nilang nanatili ang mga ito sa kahariang yun and this people has a tattoo... the tattoo that we have,"

Nanatili lamang tahimik sina Zeal at Zsept. Inaantay lamang nilang muiling magsalita si Zia. Zia took a serious face.

"Ang mga magulang ni Garnett ay miyembro din ng organisasyon natin. May mission sila sa lugar na yun at ang misyon nila ay patayin ang isang dugong bughaw dahil sa mga illegal nitong pagpatay sa mga tao sa kaharian nila. But, they were killed by the prey."

Tahimik lamang si Zeal at inaalala ang mga taong pinadala sa kaharian ng mga Faure nang mga panahong iyon.

"Her pinkish eyes of remind me of someone and my guts telling me it's Damon's eyes" pumikit si Zeal.

"Yeah, one of the finest assassin and the red haired woman is Agustina, her mother"

"It means Ate Garnett is one of us" Zsept said.

"Yeah... but it is a rule na ang first family lamang ang pwedeng bumasa at makaalam ng lahat ng nilalaman ng black book. You cannot tell it with anyone Zsept. If you do... death will come. At sa puntong yun ang council ang magpaparusa." Mahinahong sabi ni Zia.

"So kailangang, ikasal nina kuya Zero at Ate Garnett bago nya mabasa ang Black Book?"

Tumikhim muna sya bago nagsalita.

"Ang anak at asawa lamang ng Leader ang maaaring bumasa ng Black Book Zsept. Kahit na ikasal sila ng Kuya Zero mo hindi pa rin nya maaaring basahin ang nilalaman nito. Pati ng mapapangasawa mo. Unless, Zero will accept as the heir of the organization at papalitan nya ako or si Garnett mismo ang maging leader ng organisasyon" paliwanag ni Zia.

"And Ate Garnett knew this rule. Kaya nya ginamit si Kuya. But, I could sense it... she's in love"

Ngumiti si Zia "We can lie Zsept, but our heart can't"

"What is her real name Mom?" Zsept ask.

"Her eyes and hair say it all... Crimson" ngumiti si Zia "her name is Crimson Anne De Gaul'le"

"The daughter of Viola (Agustina) and Howell (Damon) De Gaul'le" Zeal said.

"The Demon's Assassins. Yun ang tawag ng council sa mag-asawang De Gaul'le" Zia said.

"Crimson Anne" nakangiting wika ni Zsept.

  "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it."
―Roald Dahl