Chapter-9 WWOOPPSS..

Yukis pove

???:YUUUUUUUUUKIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!

(HUH? Who is that? It sounds familiar is it..takuto? It cant be... He is buying pork noodles!:o but i can't wipe the smile on my face! Every time I think about takuto its i-)

Takuto:YUKIII!!!! THERE YOU ARE!!! WE ARE THEY!?!?!?

Yuki:Ta-kuto!!! What are you talking about?

Takuto:THOSE BRATS!!! THAT TOUCHED YOU!!!!!-.-

Yuki:what are you talking about takuto!!!......oh! Wait you mean chikage and the other two guys?

Takuto:YESS THOSE BRATS DID THEY HURT YOUU?!?!?!?!

Yuki:WHAT?!? No they didn't they are downstairs an-

Chikage:Hey! What is that noise up here! Shut up it is no need to scream!._.

Takuto:YOU YOU LITTLE BRAT DIDE YOU TOUCH MY YUKI?!?!?!!?!!!!

Chikage:W-wh-!!!

(Takuto jump on chikages back and trying to make him fall to the ground!
.....hehe it look like chikage is giving takuto a piggyback one is on top the other back!:D

Chikage:HEEY GET OFF ME YOU STUPID FOX!!!!-.-

Takuto:DID YOU TOUCH MY YUKI YOU LITTLE MOTHER-

Miyabi:HEEY STOP IT!

Simon:yeah what are you guys even doing?

Yuki: I-i dont understand what is happening! Why is takuto here and and!!

( just in few seconds I feel dizzy REALLY dizzy but not only dizzy a really big black shadow appears and the last thing I see is everyone looking around confused)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Takutos pove (when yuki falls)

( before yuki continues her words she falls to the ground...i feelt that someone stabbed my heart over and over again......)

Everyone (without yuki):Yuki! Are you alright!

(I run over to yukis side and holds her in my arms in a princesses carry)

Takuto:DONT JUST STAND THERE CALL THE AMBULANCE!!!!!

Miyabi: IM ON MY WAY CHILL OUT SHE IS NOT GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!

-At the hospital yukis pove-

(I open my eyes slowly and she a white room on my right side i see takuto sleeping on the chair and holding my hand.....but what happened? All i remember is that takuto and chikage was fighting and everything went blank!....OMG THE SHADOW MEN!!! Are they back!?)

Takuto:......mmmmm..... Yuki.....

Yuki: takuto! What happened! Why am I here!

Takuto: forget that!! More important you are awake! I was so damn worried!

Yuki:you were?

Takuto: W-well o-f course we are b-B-oy friend a-nd girl frien-

(Before takuto was going to finish his word...those words I have waiting for... Those words I wanted to her sooo badly! Never got finished!)

Miyabi: goodmorning yuki!!!I have breakfast!

Takuto:....you...little.....

(Ohh no!!! Takuto looks so pissed off right now! Well...thats the part of takuto.....)

Miyabi:you okey takuto are you okey? your face is red!

Takuto:YOU MOTHER-!!

(Takuto flys up from his chair and Chase Miyabi out of the room)

Yuki:*sighs* well poor Miyabi that is going to get kicked in the ass by his own brother.....but what happened back there?.... But WERE IS SHINRA?! Oh don't tell me we forgot him!....ugh!I cant believe this happening!

(Ugh! Were is my phone?

I pick my black jacket up that was on the chair that was on the other side of the STUPID room....)

Yuki: okey! Lets see......Miyabi.....Alex......takuto........oh there he is! "Calling shinra"

Shinra:Hello?

Yuki:shinra! Omg hey were are you? And are you okey?!

Shinra WAIT....AREN'T you at the hospital now!??!? Why are you even awake?

(Rude!!!)

Shinra:hello? Are you still there?

Yuki:Yeah im!-.- but were are you I haven't seen you all day or I saw you in the morning....

Shinra:ohh yeah .....im.......

Yuki:you are?

Shinra: still at home.....in Miyabis and takutos house....

Yuki:what??!! What the hell are you doing there alone!!!

Shinra:I broke something....hehe..but I need to go bye!!!!.....

Yuki:hey shinra wait!!...oh great he hang up...what the hell did he broke?

(What a weirdo he is.....)

*slam*

Takuto:yyuuukiii!!!!;_; why are you not in the bed!!!

Yuki:ummm.... Cuzz YOLO!!! And because im tired being here!!!!!! And shinra broke something in your house:)

Takuto:WHAAAAT!!!!!!!! OMG IN GOING TO KILL HIM!!!!!!!! THAT IDIOT!!!

(I wish i just was quiet about it.....oh takuto.....im pretty sure he needs a doctor not me!!!!!...)

*SLAM*

???:yuki!!! How dare you be in the hospital and not letting me know!

(What the??? How is SHE?)

-NOTE-

HEEYYY GUYS IDK IF THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER CUZZ IM WRITHING THIS ON MY PHONE SO IT LOOKS PRETTY LONG TO MEEE:D SRY I HAVE CAPS ON :) I WILL MAKE A FEW MORE CHAPTERS THIS CHAPTER IS NOT DONE IM THINKING DOING IT LONGER SO IT WILL BE A CHAPTER 9 PART2 !!! IS THAT GOOD? TILL IM DONE WITH PART 2 I HOPE YOU GUYS LOVED THIS PART 1 SO FAR C: BYYEEE !!!!:DDD

And i have a problem with caps on :) i need a doctor not poor yuki xD