Chapter 13

* The song in the top is a song I would suggest you listen to while reading this  chapter Okay now onto the story*

Carter's POV

 And just as he began to lean in

"BEEP BEEEP BEEEP BEEEEP"

I slammed my hand down on the alarm clock and thought about the dream that had occurred. I'm no gonna lie it gave me mixed emotions. I loved him but yet I hated him at the same. And it seemed as if every time I was around him I got butterflies in my stomach but now just the mere thought of his name made me want to punch a wall. It baffled me how someone could have such an effect on me. One minute I was wishing we could be together the next minute I wanted to rip his head off.  I shook the thought off and decided I had procrastinated long enough and decided to get dressed I walked over to my closet and grabbed a long black sleeve crop top that stopped just above my belly button and grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and my black vans then threw my hair up in a messy ponytail. I then grabbed my bag and ran downstairs and made waffles with a glass of milk. I placed my dishes in the sink and went to school

I stepped inside and went straight to my locker. I unlocked it and grabbed the book Id need for my class and slammed it shut. I really wish I wouldn't have shut it because the sight just a few lockers down from me made me sick through my stomach. Ethan once again kissing up all over Ashley. As I walked past Ethan his eyes met mine in which I rolled mine and walked pasted the two face suckers and onward to class. I had to admit that did sting but I had to at least attempt to ignore it. I walked into class and sighed as I took my seat.

"What's wrong Carter?" I snapped my head to my side to see Grayson.

I sighed and shrugged my shoulders.

"Come on you can tell me I mean we are bestiesss." he said dragging out the s in besties.

I laughed, " Just the whole break-up thing." I lied. In all honesty the break-up didn't really bug me and I guess it's cause I never actually really liked him liked him although I did find him attractive I never felt a spark when we kissed and it felt weird when we'd hold hands I never felt the spark when wed touch hands it didn't feel ya know? Right.

" Oh I'm sorry best friend you don't even need him he was a douche anyways." he responded back

" I guess your right." I smiled at him and ruffled his hair causing him to groan.

" Ughhh I hate when you do that, your messing up my hair." he said attempting to fix it.

I laughed and sat patiently until class began.

* skipping to lunch*

I placed my books into my locker and made my way towards the lunch room. I hated going in there it was always loud and kids were always throwing food around and yelling like come on we aren't wild animals.. Okay maybe some of us are. I began making my way to our usual lunch spot when I noticed not only Ethan and Grayson sat there but alongside Ethan was Ashley. I looked around and realized I don't really talk to anyone else so I grew a pair and finally decided to go sit.

"Carter thank god these two love-birds were really urking my nerves." Grayson said while smiling at me. As soon as my name was said Ethan pulled away from Ashley and looked at me. I let out a small smile and sat next to Grayson.

"I'm guessing no lunch for you today?" Grayson asked

"When do I ever eat school lunch?" I questioned him as he bit into the schools "pizza."

"Oh right must've slipped my mind." He said.

"What doesn't slip your mind your an idiot." Ethan said while smacking Grayson upside the head.