Chapter 2

So the second day of school... Is it fun? No! Asano keeps flirting with me. The hell!? Can you not? Jeez... So I bought my lunch, ice cream. Yes, diabetes lets go. I went to the same place where I met him. I think his name is Karma? He's the only "human" I can talk to. I went there cause I wanted to see him again. Nothing wrong with that right? I sat under the same tree as yesterday and began eating my ice cream. Ice cream~

"What are you punks doing here?" Someone asks in a nearby corner.
"The principal allowed us for—" a familiar voice replied. I think it's the blue haired guy.

After that, I can hear someone's beating up someone. I. Need. To. See. This. Happen. I walk to that area, still with my ice cream, and see the blue haired guy getting beaten up. The blue haired guy doesn't look like he's feeling pain despite the bruise marks.

"Class E students are not allowed to eat in the canteen you hear!" Someone from my class said kicking the blue haired guy. I keep saying blue haired guy.
"Even so, why can't you just tell them properly like a human being? There's no reason to do this." I spoke up butting in to the situation.
"Heh? (Y/N),why do you care ? He's Class E, we're supposed to—"
"Beat him up? No. If I heard this correctly, you don't have to. Also you're beating him up in a wrong way."
"Then how?"

I walked up to my supposed to be classmate then I started beating him up. Mostly I was aiming to break his legs. I hope it does. After all that, I placed my unfinished ice cream on his head.

"Uh... Miss, you don't have to do that. Now you'll—" The blue haired guy spoke up.
"End up in Class E? Sure why not? I'm done with all these ugly ass nerds anyway." I finish his sentence.

We laughed at how my grades and reputation will drop by my act but who cares? My parents probably but I don't really care what they think.

"Sup Nagisa— woah what happened here? Did (Y/N)-chan do this?" A familiar voice walked in.
"Oh hi Karma. Yup I'm surprised she can do that though." Nagisa replied.
"Well well (Y/N)-chan, you did a good job doing so but you forgot one important detail."
"What?" Me and Nagisa ask in unison.

Karma walks up to my old classmate and he places ton of wasabi in his mouth then mustard in his nose. Such amazing art.

"K-Karma!" Nagisa scolds him.
"Oh, let me join in then." Then I pulled out my marker and doodled a cat stuff on his face.
"Nah, that's too innocent." Karma then grabs my hand and makes me draw a "thing". It's still funny though.

In the middle of our doodle session, the principal walks in. I'm dead— wait, this is supposed to be a good thing.

"Miss (L/N) and Mister Akabane" He spoke up.
"Yes?" Karma and I replied.
"Would you stop invading that honorable student's face?" He asks.
"What ever you say Mr. Principal." And then Karma lets go of my hand.
"Now for you Miss (L/N), go to my office NOW!"
"Alright~" I reply like I gained some reward or something.

          After that, I went to the principal's office. Time to switch to Class E~ Woo~ I'm sure it's not a bad place anyways. It's not like there is some octopus like alien or mutant that wanted to be a teacher because of a promise that someone told him to do and it's the job of the whole class to assassinate him or something. My imagination is out of the box so there is no way that could even happen but I wish it would.

Nagisa's P.O.V.

          Geez... What kind of girl is she? A girl that Karma took to liking I guess. I never knew this kind of girl would even exist though.  Oh well... despite (Y/N) being brought to the principal's office, Karma seems excited. He's excited to be classmates with his new crush. Honestly, this is too soon. They only met yesterday so I don't see why. I guess he has his specific points on finding someone he likes. The last time he liked someone was because she knows how to make hazardous chemicals. 

"Hey Nagisa..." Karma turns to me.
"Hm?"
"Do you think she can handle that there is some octopus like alien or mutant that wanted to be a teacher and it's the job of the whole class to assassinate him or something?"
"I don't know but I guess it'll be better to have more people to help."
"Yeah, that's nice."

Then we noticed it's almost time so we went back to our classroom. Karma may be really excited but deep down, I can tell he is kinda worried for what the principal may do to (Y/N).  He was kinda aggressive to Karma when he switched to Class E. I know I wasn't there in that experience but knowing Karma is top 2 and a favorite of a teacher, he must've faced a great consequence. Karma is still Karma and he never changes so he doesn't mind being scolded at... I think.

"Karma, it's fine. (Y/N) can handle this on her own since she had the nerve to kick Asano's balls." I spoke up.
"Hm, alright then."

          We're in the middle of class with B*tch sensei and Karma seemed to spaced out a bit. Is he okay or his he worrying about (Y/N)? I told him that he'll be fine so he should relax.

"Hey Karma~ pay attention to me~" B*tch sensei attempts to catch Karma's attention by seducing him?
"Boo you whore." Karma replied bored.
"W-WHORE?!"

          The whole class starts laughing at Karma's reply.

"Hey everyone! This isn't funny!" B*tch sensei whines like a child.

          I sigh knowing that things will be more rowdy when (Y/N) is here.