Rejection with a twist

I walked down the stairs making sure not to make a single sound. When I got to the bottom of the stairs, I tiptoed to the kitchen and started on making breakfast for the whole pack. You see the pack made me the Omega because I can't shift or have the scent of a werewolf. But In reality I actually have shifted, just not while I was here...on earth.You see my mother is the moon and sun Goddess ,because my father had died and all the power wen to her till I can return home. But my mothers evil brother Hades the God of the underworld cursed me to this earth, instead of living with my mother  with the other Gods and Goddesses. My wolf Melody is a pure white wolf with white eyes.When I find my mate, I have to reject him to go back and take the throne. Honestly, this whole pack hates me and the feelings are mutual.

Speaking of the devils, here they come running down the stairs for breakfast. Now here comes the future Alpha Alec and his girlfriend Eli she is the pack slut, When they walk in to the kitchen I smell mint and chocolate my favorite sent ever. Alec is my mate. I walk up to him look him in the eyes and say..."I Adera Anasta the future Moon goddess and Sun goddess, reject you Alec Santiago future Alpha of the Dark Knight pack."

After I said those word I shifted in to my wolf melody, Everyone was shocked and had this sicken look on their faces. I was taller than Alec in my wolf form I am past 6 feet tall. I began to shift in to my true form. I have white hair, my eyes are white with black rings around them. I had curve in all the right places and I was dressed in this beautiful white bodycon dress with my crown on my head and a sun and moon necklace.

No one had said a word "Well since this is over I am going to go now I have a war to win ill be back for my things and revenge."

Everyone was pale and scared ...with that I disappeared back home.

Hey guys I revised this chapter and the next ones coming with the help from tomboy_knight go check em out! Hope you liked.

Question on the day!

What is your favorite song right now?